Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-frame IWB carry

K-frame IWB carry

Hey all,

Do you guys have favorite rigs for your 4 inch barrel duty size k frames? I'm short 5'7" with a short torso and longer legs so looking for something a little lower riding.

My favorite for the IWB 4" K-frame is an old Shadow Concealement Systems holster, quickly followed by a Kramer (#3???).
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

I have a Bianchi Pistol Pocket that I used for my issues Security Six and later my GP100. That's the only IWB I ever used for service size revolvers.

I have a Rafter S that I have used for years, the holster I have is great, built very well, carries very well and is what I have used for about 7 or 8 years. BUT.... I wouldn't recommend them at all to anyone. After Rafter S stiffed me thoroughly on a holster and belt a few years ago, great holster, shit customer service. You might try JRC (http://www.jrcholsters.com/) who is here on the forum if you want leather, or one of our kydex guys (Dark Star Gear - http://darkstargear.com/ or JM Custom Kydex - http://www.jmcustomkydex.com/). I'm planning on using these guys for all of my new holster needs.

-Rob

4" 66 in a VMII. (When I do carry a revo, which isn't often.)

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

My current favorite is a Theis hybrid. I also regularly carry my 3"65 in a smart carry. I am uber excited that I'm well on my wait for a aiwb rig from jm kydex.

Hard to beat Milt Sparks Summer Special
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Ruger GP100 in a Galco Summer Comfort, I'm 5'6 and built like a dwarf star.

I have a Bianchi Pistol Pocket that I used for my issue...
    One of the soon-to-be famous posters here has used one for a three inch M10 S&W for as long as I've known him. Seems to work well.

I believe Raven Concealment does a Phantom for it.

User Tag List