Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Lehigh Defense: Xtreme Penetrator Ammunition

Bullets now available for the handloder.

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?targetLo...3D1%26Ntpr%3D1

Oops.

Good attitude. That counts for something.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

My take away -- when shooting a Glock 10mm with heavy loads, make a first round hit to the brain.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Oops.

That'll buff out.

So with a an overpressured round that was deep-seated, would the round be going faster, slower, or the same velocity as a normal round? A lot of wasted energy probably went into this poor bloke's hand. I demand a retest!
    "I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people."

Well, thank god this guy has set us all straight. It's good to know that the new to market CZ is better than the G19. Someone tell the military, quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug MacRay View Post
    So with a an overpressured round that was deep-seated, would the round be going faster, slower, or the same velocity as a normal round? A lot of wasted energy probably went into this poor bloke's hand. I demand a retest!
    It should be faster, but I'm not expert on this stuff. Probably not much faster, I imagine.

I put another 150 of the Federal classic 10mm (think 40 power levels) through the G40 this weekend. Also, 20 rounds of Federal Trophy Bonded 180gr JSP, and 20 more Underwood EP 140gr. The gun ran them all with ease as usual. I'm at 2181 for total rounds through the gun. I'm 100% confident in it from a reliability perspective. The only thing left is to shoot the bullets through a proper medium. My buddies and I are still working on getting a junk car or a windshield. We'll put clay and water behind it or something to get an idea of penetration depth.

As a dedicated woods gun though I'm quite pleased with it.

I have converted to the Underwood Extreme Penetrator load for all semi-auto field use, and have a supply of this ammo in 9, .40, 45 +P and .45 Super. Running the +P in the HK45C and the Super in the USP FS.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List