Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Act of Valor

Not hardly........if they had leg tghem be who they really are, would have A) Made for a better movie, and B) given people a glimpse of just how fucking bad ass their hitters really are...........

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    "Thats ok, SEALs rip on cops too. "

I would be disappointed if they didn't. It is pretty target rich.
    I still like and talk to you...........

ETA:..........not saying much..........I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    I still like and talk to you...........
    Ditto....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I'd like to petition the mods to have Nyeti and Sean's brofest stickied for all of time.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I'd like to petition the mods to have Nyeti and Sean's brofest stickied for all of time.
    Oh look, somebody is upset that they weren't included.......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Oh look, somebody is upset that they weren't included.......
    Lol, no way. That was way too awesome on its own!

I have also been omittied from at least 4 books that I know of. I refused to sign the release.

My only claim to fame is being the dickhead who turned this board on end...............I'm perfectly happy with that.

And while the "Hollywood" dudes rocked their "War Racks" in Texas.........what did I wear again? Yeah. Exactly. I'm good dying poor, and unknown, knowing I what I have done for "God and country".

The books and movies, even those written, or acted in by my friends irk the shit out of me, with one exception........
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 09-15-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Go 9ers! Another stellar game!

Ya know..........every time I bust your balls...........all I can think about is dinner in Vegas (not having watched your 15 minutes, and being told by TLG an SLG who we were going to dinner with) is...........

"I thought you'd be bigger".
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 09-15-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    He may have a limited range when it comes to acting but still he has a certain presence. (probably off screen too.) I would guess he was just playing himself during the interrogation aboard the yacht but there's no doubt he owned the scene.
    Someday I'm going to get to use the line "Bullshit filter's full, pal." Then I will be able to die happy.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Go 9ers! Another stellar game!

Ya know..........every time I bust your balls...........all I can think about is dinner in Vegas (not having watched your 15 minutes, and being told by TLG an SLG who we were going to dinner with) is...........

"I thought you'd be bigger".
    No joke, someone told me at the match Saturday "you look bigger on TV."

I said "I shrunk in the last four years."

User Tag List