Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 Magazines

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand

Replacement springs for mec-gar 18 round mags ?

I have two 18 rd mec gars that I want to replace springs on (and eventually they will all need replacing, and I’ve quite a few of these). What do you who’ve replaced yours use ? Can Wolff springs for beretta 15 rd mags work, or do they need a specific alternate ? Thank you.
    Last edited by Medusa; 09-24-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    I have two 18 rd mec gars that I want to replace springs on (and eventually they will all need replacing, and I’ve quite a few of these). What do you who’ve replaced yours use ? Can Wolff springs for beretta 15 rd mags work, or do they need a specific alternate ? Thank you.
    https://czcustom.com/spring-mag-mecgar-follower.html

Just chuck the follower. You're welcome.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    https://czcustom.com/spring-mag-mecgar-follower.html

Just chuck the follower. You're welcome.
    Many thanks.

Beretta web sight has $5.00 off sand resistant magazines + free shipping over $75.00 order.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Beretta web sight has $5.00 off sand resistant magazines + free shipping over $75.00 order.
    Heck yeah
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

CWM11B
    Email blast today, 25% off all mags at Beretta using code MAGS25 at checkout. Three days only
    Last edited by CWM11B; 09-27-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Well ain't that a kick in nut-sack, I had been following Beretta's online store waiting too see a sale from the MSRP price on the sand resistance magazines and ordered three of them yesterday with the 13% off sale. Today that same $99.00 would of bought me 4 magazines. Wonder what the old Chinese proverb for this situation is?

Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Wonder what the old Chinese proverb for this situation is?
    "It's all in the reflexes..."?

Banned
    Is there a way to get the weighted inert mags by themselves? If they fit in a standard weapon that’d be handy. I didn’t see them as separately available on the busa site. I may simply have not looked hard enough.

I guess maybe I could take a beat up old mag or three and find a way to get wheel weights or similar to stay put inside and simulate the proper weight. Or, some other method to the same end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Is there a way to get the weighted inert mags by themselves? If they fit in a standard weapon that’d be handy. I didn’t see them as separately available on the busa site. I may simply have not looked hard enough.

I guess maybe I could take a beat up old mag or three and find a way to get wheel weights or similar to stay put inside and simulate the proper weight. Or, some other method to the same end.
    You're welcome. Again.

https://www.amazon.com/ACK-LLC-Train.../dp/B007RJSIYW

User Tag List