Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom IWB (not AIWB) holsters

The holster arrived last week. Haven't been able to use it because I'm holding out for the Gen 2 version of the APL.

I ordered it for a G19, but I had him cut the muzzle area so I can use a 17 or 34 in a pinch.

BTW I have a gen 1 ALP IWB made by Z.C. anyway My Gen 2 APL/P30S seems to fit okay.

Sorry to dig this old thread up, but I was wondering if anyone has tried the IWB #1 from Tony? Looking for a strongside IWB for a Glock 19 to replace a Sparks VMII.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Sorry to dig this old thread up, but I was wondering if anyone has tried the IWB #1 from Tony? Looking for a strongside IWB for a Glock 19 to replace a Sparks VMII.
    I realize it's not an IWB #1, but I have been wearing an IWB #3 from Tony for several months. It has become my all time favorite IWB holster. Mine has a 25 degree cant and the fixed belt loop. Great concealment rig for a full size gun (Glock 35 in my case).

Thanks Tom. He has so many IWB holsters to choose from, it's hard to decide. They all look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Clay, the Version 1 is the same style as the VMII, and rides fairly close to the ride height of the VMII. Thanks and let me know if you have any more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    I realize it's not an IWB #1, but I have been wearing an IWB #3 from Tony for several months. It has become my all time favorite IWB holster. Mine has a 25 degree cant and the fixed belt loop. Great concealment rig for a full size gun (Glock 35 in my case).
    Thanks Tom, appreciate the business.

Outstanding Tony, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Ordered
    Since you're the OP and the thread got revived, I might as well ask, what model did holster did you order? For what gun? Has is arrived? How's it working?

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Since you're the OP and the thread got revived, I might as well ask, what model did holster did you order? For what gun? Has is arrived? How's it working?
    I ordered the IWB 2 light bearing holster. I like it a lot but I wish I'd gone with a lower profile light than the X300 for comfort. For now, I really like the IWB 3 from JM Custom that I bought second hand on this forum. Just the right amount of cant and the belt attachment is secure but clips onto your belt.
    #RESIST

User Tag List