Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JM Custom IWB (not AIWB) holsters

JM Custom IWB (not AIWB) holsters

Anyone here using one of these?
    #RESIST

I have four of Tony's holsters, two of which (for the Glock 19 and S&W J-frame) are in IWB form, 10 degree cant, worn just behind the prominence of the hip.

They work well and are comfortable, being less bulky than the equivalent in leather. They're secure yet release the gun easily.

The one for the Glock is his "version two".
    The J-frame one is just sorta like a Summer Special, having been made as a one-off. (For that little gun, I've found that his original OWB version works better for me, since the grip is more readily accessible.)
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

I am using IWB 2 for concealed carry with a Glock 22. Great holster. Highly recommended. If you check out Tom Givnens latest newsletter, he talks about working on a holster design with JM.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

LittleLebowski, let me know if you have some specific questions. Thanks

BJJ, the Tom Givens design is my Version 3 in a 25 degree cant with solid loop and minimum sweat guard. Thanks

Yes, if I'm doing something that AIWB doesn't work with (e.g. long range tactical match) I use a JMCK IWB #3, 10 deg cant for a G19, and occasionally a G26.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    I picked up a version two for my G34. It works great and is almost more comfortable than my leather holsters. I used to think that kydex wasn't worth a wait but I will say these changed my mind.

Site Supporter
    I've got a left and a right for a Glock 34. Best concealment of any kydex I've had. Mag pouches are kittening awesome as well. I should of listened to Tony and got the thick kydex but I am super happy with these.

I think rocking the IWB 2.

Cookie Monster

Tony made me a custom IWBV2 for a 1911/Dawson rail/x300U. Fantastic rig for an unusual gun and light combination

Site Supporter
    I'm using IWB #3s for G-19 and S&W Shield. I'm very happy with them.

User Tag List