Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks Like Legion Firearms is Shutting Down with No Rifles and No Refunds

I treat Soldier Systems Daily like Pinterest/Tapiture - it's a good place to see pictures of new gear. That's it. I would never trust their reviews (or apparently their ability to judge a company's ability to fulfill orders.)

TC is correct. There's a huge c#$% J#$% in the firearms industry. Take Hodge, for example. Half of the people 'vouching' for Hodges right now only know him from SHOT Show or Warrior Expo, but everyone wants on the bandwagon in case he becomes the next Daniel Defense or Noveske.

The same goes for trainers, though. I have seen a trainer online 'vouching' for or recommending a different trainer and I wonder how well they really know each other. I wonder how well a west coast-based trainer can know the east coast trainer that only recently started teaching outside classes. Here's one clue that they don't know each other well. The one being vouched for was fired from his last contract for stealing ammo and weapons parts. I just assume the other doesn't know that.

You guys want to see drama, look at the long range shooting industry.
    #RESIST

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leozinho View Post
    I treat Soldier Systems Daily like Pinterest/Tapiture - it's a good place to see pictures of new gear. That's it. I would never trust their reviews (or apparently their ability to judge a company's ability to fulfill orders.)
    Now Soldier Systems can't get in touch with them. He blogged about a Legion pistol back in May and they advertised on the site for the longest.

Mark Larue has some words about this over at ARF.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    On that, what's with the all the guys posting numbers? I got like a "Temple of Doom" vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    On that, what's with the all the guys posting numbers? I got like a "Temple of Doom" vibe.
    Some sort of random number contest to win something from Mark Larue that he does every month there.
    #RESIST

You guys want to see drama, look at the long range shooting industry.
    Yep. So many guys think it is just an action job and a new barrel then hit it with Cerakote.

Did you see that TR.net has teamed up with the NRA to give away a rifle? Great way to try and get your tarnished image back.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

LaRue probably shouldn't start hurtling stones with Legion at anyone, given the horrible delivery times on the OBRs and the complaints about LaRue CS. Also, when I met LaRue he was a genuine capital A - Kittenhole to a very, very, good friend of mine who owned a piece of property near where their shop is. That let me know what a really classy guy he is.

-Rob
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 08-26-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    LaRue probably shouldn't start hurtling stones with Legion at anyone, given the horrible delivery times on the OBRs and the complaints about LaRue CS. Also, when I met LaRue he was a genuine capital A - Asshole to a very, very, good friend of mine who owned a piece of property near where their shop is. That let me know what a really classy guy he is.

-Rob
    This "might" have something to do with why the two agencies I mentioned went with Legion rather than Larue rifles. I know nothing Hogan.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    LaRue probably shouldn't start hurtling stones with Legion at anyone, given the horrible delivery times on the OBRs and the complaints about LaRue CS.
    Hey, if LaRue just delivers, he's got points on Adam Morehead.

User Tag List