Thread: HPR brand ammunition?

HPR brand ammunition?

Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried doing a search and "HPR" seems to be too short of a term.

I've heard generally positive things about this ammunition but my own limited experience with it has not been positive. I met the owner a couple days ago and he seemed like a stand up guy so I'd like to give it another try. Just seeing if there's anyone here who's used it and what your thoughts on it are.

Should have asked him for some samples of his ammo....LOL...it went bang when I used it so I think it's decent...

He gave me a 20 round box of their new Black Ops line of defensive ammunition, which I have yet to shoot. The stuff of their's that I've shot already went bang every time but it fell short in other areas.

Their facility is about 5 minutes from my house. I've shot some of their 10mm and .380 stuff that worked fine.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

They appear to be like Black Hills on a much smaller scale. They use new Star Line brass and Hornady XTP JHP's. I am also proud to be in the same state of manufacturer.

The 125 grain 357 JHP go BOOM. Looks good so far.

User Tag List