Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9 updates?

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    I just bought a VP9 so excuse my ignorance, who makes that mag extension? I have seen extensions on HKPARTS.COM but I thought it was an aftermarket product. It seems weird that HK would use parts on their website made by someone else. Maybe it is made by HK and I just didn’t see it on their web store?
    That is the H&K 20-round factory magazine and has nothing to do with HKparts.com.

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    I just bought a VP9 so excuse my ignorance, who makes that mag extension? I have seen extensions on HKPARTS.COM but I thought it was an aftermarket product. It seems weird that HK would use parts on their website made by someone else. Maybe it is made by HK and I just didn’t see it on their web store?
    Taylor Freelance also offers +5 magazine extensions on HK P30/VP9/VP40 magazines. They were designed for the 15-round magazine. They even have a contract for the US Border Patrol Tactical Operations Group. http://taylorfreelancestore.com/hk-b...lack-w-spring/

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    That is the H&K 20-round factory magazine and has nothing to do with HKparts.com.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Taylor Freelance also offers +5 magazine extensions on HK P30/VP9/VP40 magazines. They were designed for the 15-round magazine. They even have a contract for the US Border Patrol Tactical Operations Group. http://taylorfreelancestore.com/hk-b...lack-w-spring/

Thanks for the info!

VP9L-B

I'm just hoping HK releases an OR VP9 and/or VP9L B model...

I'm one of the few weirdo's who actually buys a B model

20 rounders

I feel like since the release of the new 17 round mags, that the 20 round mags could be expanded to 21 at least

“Not too shabby, not too shaaaby”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE2lxG9p...d=ilvr4ot0dfuo
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I've heard people say that HK Parts was somehow a part of HK USA. Today, I spoke with Jason at HK CS, and he said that is NOT true. HKP is an independent company, and they buy parts from HK USA, HK Germany, and other wholesalers/dealers etc., which is why they have parts that are offered on European HK's and didn't really have a favorable view of them at all.
    My issue is, the HK main webstore is not set up well, and he said himself that 'some' of the products they have in stock are not actually listed...case in point, a V1 LEM TRS, which I had to call to order.
    I was looking for a V4 LEM trigger return spring, and they do not even make one, only V1 & V2.

Oh well, I bought a V1 spring, and may try to get a V4 from MGW when they come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    I've heard people say that HK Parts was somehow a part of HK USA. Today, I spoke with Jason at HK CS, and he said that is NOT true. HKP is an independent company, and they buy parts from HK USA, HK Germany, and other wholesalers/dealers etc., which is why they have parts that are offered on European HK's and didn't really have a favorable view of them at all.
    My issue is, the HK main webstore is not set up well, and he said himself that 'some' of the products they have in stock are not actually listed...case in point, a V1 LEM TRS, which I had to call to order.
    I was looking for a V4 LEM trigger return spring, and they do not even make one, only V1 & V2.

Oh well, I bought a V1 spring, and may try to get a V4 from MGW when they come in.
    HK Parts is local to me, yet I can get parts cheaper and faster from the actual HK. Go figure.

HK Parts does sell an awful lot of useless farkles for HK arms, like the silly “rail mounted compensator” for the John Wick wannabes and a “carry magwell” that isn’t a magwell at all, but they also have a few items hard to find elsewhere. Like anything else, caveat emptor.

NEW Heckler & Koch VP-9s for 2021

The World: Dear HK: We'd really like a single-stack ish semi-auto of 10 to 12 rounds, to compete with the P365/P365XL/Glock 43X/Glock 48/Hellcat, with HK's legendary reliability, fit and finish.

HK: Here: vee vill giff you a VP9SK mit push-buttom magasine releeze. Oh und you suck, und ve hate you.

Geebus really? Where is the 5.0" tall VP9c that takes USPc compact mags? GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! IF YOU HAD MADE ONE I WOULD NOT HAVE SOLD MY HKS AND BOUGHT 4 GLOCKS IN THE LAST THREE YEARS!!!!

Ok, rant over. I feel better now.

User Tag List