Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: VP9 updates?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Attachment 117575

This is 5 rounds of Federal 147 grain HST from 20 yards fired supported from sand bags. It’s a bit depressing that I can’t get my Gen5 G34 MOS with Aimpoint ACRO P2 to come close to that.
    HK does an incredible job of making guns that are just stupid accurate. Even the p2000sk I have will print tighter groups that my gen 3 Glock 34. (But I love that Glock idk why)

I'm waiting for the next 200 dollar mag rebate until I buy a VP9 but as I wait, I'm playing with 2.0 M&Ps because they just seem stupid easy to shoot (if their barrels are fit correctly)

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    HK does an incredible job of making guns that are just stupid accurate. Even the p2000sk I have will print tighter groups that my gen 3 Glock 34. (But I love that Glock idk why)

I'm waiting for the next 200 dollar mag rebate until I buy a VP9 but as I wait, I'm playing with 2.0 M&Ps because they just seem stupid easy to shoot (if their barrels are fit correctly)

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    I grabbed a full size and SK recently with the mag rebates. Both were B models (heretical I know but my preference) and OR slides. I like them enough that I’ll probably switch away from Glocks and carry these after next qual cycle. Other than lack of holster support, I can’t really see a downside to the VP9. They are stupid accurate for sure

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    I grabbed a full size and SK recently with the mag rebates. Both were B models (heretical I know but my preference) and OR slides. I like them enough that I’ll probably switch away from Glocks and carry these after next qual cycle. Other than lack of holster support, I can’t really see a downside to the VP9. They are stupid accurate for sure
    Great guns, and I also prefer the B. Negatives are the rounded grip which likely doesn't do as well as a straight side grip, and sear support when taking a blow to the back of the slide (dead trigger but no discharge).
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Great guns, and I also prefer the B. Negatives are the rounded grip which likely doesn't do as well as a straight side grip, and sear support when taking a blow to the back of the slide (dead trigger but no discharge).

I smacked the shit out of both of mine with a mallet and couldn’t recreate the issue. Should have mentioned that from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    I smacked the shit out of both of mine with a mallet and couldn’t recreate the issue. Should have mentioned that from the start.
    We have a doctor that specializes in that procedure!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Having recently handled several VP9's out of state and to distract myself while waiting for the California complaint version to hit the shelves - unsubstantiated rumors say "summer" - I bought an optics ready longside kit. At least I have part of a VP9....

User Tag List