Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9 updates?

A quick glance at the HK site shows the B model wont be getting the upgrades, and will continue in "limited availability" with the 15 rounders and not optics ready.

Brilliant HK, absolutely ingenious.
    Last edited by CanineCombatives; 01-24-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    A quick glance at the HK site shows the B model wont be getting the upgrades, and will continue in "limited availability" with the 15 rounders and not optics ready.

You know what they say right?

Because You Suck. And They Hate You (TM)

Vending Machine Operator

By far the funniest part about this is that it would require no extra work for HK to not do this. The frames are unchanged! Just mag capacity and optics cut.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 01-24-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

No doubt HK’s market research indicated red dot shooters like to get paddled.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

In this world of instability and never ending changes we do need some anchor points that are always there and that we can hold on to. Something that's stable as a rock. HK fucking themselves out of market share for no good reason is one of those things.

Funny that their tactical model, with threaded barrel and tall sights, and a paddle, doesn't get the optic cut too.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Funny that their tactical model, with threaded barrel and tall sights, and a paddle, doesn't get the optic cut too.
    German sensibility at work — after all the coverage of the Roland Special they don’t want their weapon used as the base for a “Helmut Special.”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Oh lighten up folks, they are a small company that moves slowly. I consider that a good thing because they do their homework unlike Sig.

Guess I can post my semi-annual HK rant.

Why the frack can't they introduce a Glock 19 sized, 5" high, VP9 compact?

I mean seriously. The 5.5" high VP9 is too big for us with M hands. The VP9SK is too short. Something like a VP9c, that natively accepted USPc 13 round magazines. Arrghh. I've shot a VP9SK and it was like a laser. The grip needed to be just this " " much longer.

Ok. I feel better now.

They have SK format which is considered their concealed pistol variant. I like them, don’t see all the fuss

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

User Tag List