Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ammo Storage

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    There you go.

I really feel for you guys who have to go through this BS. We had legislation passed here a while back that forced the plants (the main culprits) to accept employees leaving their iron in their vehicles on the company parking lot. Prior to that, most of them prohibited any weapons on the property, period, and possession of one was an immediate termination offense.

Well, I work for the courts so it just is what it is. At least we have metal detectors and armed security all over the place. It's still a PITA though...

Anyway thanks for all the insight guys (and/or gals)

Quote Originally Posted by j.d.allen View Post
    10-4 guys. Thanks. So you've never had a problem with your ammo after leaving it for extended periods daily in your car?
    I've had the less-than-wonderful experience of summers in Oklahoma, Texas, and now Louisiana going back to the mid 1970s. In all of them I've regularly had a spare mag or a box of ammo kept in the vehicle. I use the 6-month rotation mentioned and have never had any trouble.
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

doubled
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

User Tag List