Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast

Thread: Ferguson discussion thread (FERGUDISHU)

"It sound like these boys died of natural causes."

"How's that, sheriff?"

"Natural to the line of work they in."
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Deandre Joshua’s body was found inside a burned car blocks from the protest. The 20-year-old was shot in the head before the car was torched. Darren Seals, shown on video comforting Brown’s mother that same night, met an almost identical fate two years later. The 29-year-old’s bullet-riddled body was found inside a burning car in September 2016. Four others also died, three of them ruled suicides.
    https://www.apnews.com/436251b8a58c470eb4f69099f43f2231
    Denominator neglect. The county has 60 homicides a year and its been over 3 years so you're looking at 6 homicides out of 180 (3%) that involved someone from the protests. I'd wager more than 3% of the local population participated in protests, making this a nonstory ripe for conspiratorial appeals to emotion.
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 03-18-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Your community and potential witnesses won’t talk to Homicide but it’s the cops fault the cases aren’t being solved. #someoneknows
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Deandre Joshua’s body was found inside a burned car blocks from the protest. The 20-year-old was shot in the head before the car was torched. Darren Seals, shown on video comforting Brown’s mother that same night, met an almost identical fate two years later. The 29-year-old’s bullet-riddled body was found inside a burning car in September 2016. Four others also died, three of them ruled suicides.
    https://www.apnews.com/436251b8a58c470eb4f69099f43f2231
    The more the merrier

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

No Charges in Michael Brown’s Death

https://apnews.com/38cbd0d2a9e50445bd2d875e1c48f89a

How is this still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    No Charges in Michael Brown’s Death

https://apnews.com/38cbd0d2a9e50445bd2d875e1c48f89a

Desperate to make something magically appear that's just not there.

Not how "justice" is supposed to work in the U.S. (But of course you know this.)

Disappointing to say the least.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    We have an agent that has literally gotten halfway to retirement going in-and-out of trial because of Hawaii wanting to prove they're a bunch of racist clown shoe wearing turds. Stand by for a PM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    We have an agent that has literally gotten halfway to retirement going in-and-out of trial because of Hawaii wanting to prove they're a bunch of racist clown shoe wearing turds. Stand by for a PM.
    Got your PM and replied. It's odd. My only trip to Hawaii back in the 90's I had a local who worked at the agricultural checkpoint at the airport call the Honolulu P.D. on me even though he had seen that I had federal ID and a pre-cleared boarding pass for flying armed.

I actually didn't suspect anything until I saw a couple of uniforms walking around the area clearly looking for someone. I walked up, identified myself and said I had a feeling they were looking for me. We had a couple of laughs and the matter was put to bed. I wanted to go back and wring the little prick's neck but didn't have time to waste, (nor an inclination for creating an incident). It sounded like they were familiar with the guy's prejudice.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Got your PM and replied. It's odd. My only trip to Hawaii back in the 90's I had a local who worked at the agricultural checkpoint at the airport call the Honolulu P.D. on me even though he had seen that I had federal ID and a pre-cleared boarding pass for flying armed.

I actually didn't suspect anything until I saw a couple of uniforms walking around the area clearly looking for someone. I walked up, identified myself and said I had a feeling they were looking for me. We had a couple of laughs and the matter was put to bed. I wanted to go back and wring the little prick's neck but didn't have time to waste, (nor an inclination for creating an incident). It sounded like they were familiar with the guy's prejudice.
    Nancy’s of both sexes have existed before the invention of the internet apparently.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List