Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: The Islamic State

Fort Hood shooter writes to ISIS leader, asks to become 'citizen' of Islamic State.

The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people at Fort Hood has written a letter to the leader of ISIS, asking to become a citizen of the Islamic State's caliphate, his attorney said Thursday.

"The letter states that Nadal Hasan wants to become a citizen of the Islamic State caliphate," attorney John Galligan said. "He wrote it in the last few weeks."

Described as a two page letter, it was addressed to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the notorious leader of ISIS who declared himself the caliph -- the religious ruler -- over what he calls the Islamic State that he says stretches from western Syria to eastern Iraq.

"I formally and humbly request to be made a citizen of the Islamic State," Hasan wrote in the letter, according to Fox News.

"It would be an honor for any believers to be an obedient citizen soldier to a people and its leader who don't compromise the religion of All-Mighty Allah to get along with the disbelievers."...

ISIS hates Christians almost as much as Doodies hate IDPA.

Aaand one more reason to end that SOB. Yeah, I know right... like we needed another one.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Doesn't he have to do better than "workplace violence" to get in?
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Yeah, wow. And here I though HR at my company was brutal.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Rotherham, in the UK, has had an epidemic of rapes by Muslims for the past 20 years. But political correctness has placated the masses and the victim is blamed in many cases. Why? Because the rapists are a protected minority class.

In 2000 a twelve-year-old girl was plied with drugs and raped by five men. The Criminal Investigation Department representative handling her case argued that every incident had been “100% consensual.” Two men who admitted to intercourse with the girl received “police cautions.”

A twelve-year-old girl found in 2008 drunk in the backseat of a vehicle with a suspected predator — who had obscene pictures of the girl on his cell phone — was assessed by local authorities as being at no risk of child sexual exploitation, and her case was closed. “Less than a month later,” the inquiry reports, “she was found in a derelict house with another child, and a number of adult males. She was arrested for being drunk and disorderly (her conviction was later set aside) and none of the males were arrested.”
    In her 2006 report on child sex exploitation in Rotherham, Dr. Angie Heal, a strategic drugs analyst, wrote, “It is believed by a number of workers that one of the difficulties that prevent this issue [CSE] being dealt with effectively is the ethnicity of the main perpetrators.” She also noted, in Jay’s words, that “the Police dared not act against Asian youths for fear of allegations of racism. This perception was echoed at the present time by some young people we met during the Inquiry.”

Of course, the issue is not only race, but religion. According to 2011 census figures, 91 percent of Pakistanis in England and Wales are Muslim. According to Dr. Heal’s 2006 report, child-sexual-exploitation suspects also commonly hail from Iraq and Kosovo — both nations where Muslims constitute upward of 90 percent of the population.
    Additionally, although the majority of victims have been “white British” children, child sex exploitation is also dishearteningly common within the Pakistani-heritage community.
    Recent trials would seem to corroborate the Inquiry’s findings — and suggest that the problem is not contained to Rotherham. In November 2010 — the same month that five Rotherham men were jailed for sexual offenses against girls ages 12 to 16 — nine men from Derby were convicted for their part in “systematically abus[ing] and rap[ing]” girls as young as 12. Twenty-seven girls claimed to be victims of the gang. In May 2012, nine Rochdale men were sentenced for similar crimes against girls as young as 13. In June 2013, seven men who together groomed, raped, and trafficked girls as young as 11, were convicted and sentenced in Oxford. The defendants in each case were almost exclusively Muslim.

Professor Jay and her researchers performed interviews with a small number of Rotherham-area victims. “One young person told us,” they wrote, “that ‘gang rape’ was a usual part of growing up in the area of Rotherham in which she lived.”

And many more cases. Is eradication not politically incorrect?

Scrawled on two sides of A4 paper are the names of 250 men. They are the attackers of Emma, who was raped every day for two years.

As a teenager, she was passed from one monster to the next. She was gang-raped, had her virginity taken and had her tears laughed at following a mock execution.

After suffering such unimaginable horror, Emma just wanted to torture to end.

Tonight she told how she gave police and council officials her “list of shame”. They did nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Well played Sir

Quote Originally Posted by MDS View Post
    I would contribute all my obamacares to the cause, if you can guarantee the Hague won't learn of my involvement.
    Well, I was just told that the plan I could keep if I wanted to keep, period, will be cancelled because FedGov doesn't think it is a plan I should be able to keep if I want to keep it, period. Which means that I too might soon have Obamacares to export, but I don't know how to keep the Hague from finding out. My guess, though, is that IS would last no more than a day after adopting it so it is worth further exploration.

User Tag List