Thread: Q-Series Holsters

Q-Series Holsters

Just saw this interesting design by Gary Quesenberry today. Provides another option for those who like minimalist holsters. Website here.

Reminds me of the Model T quote that you can have " any color so long as it is black."

"Q-series: you can wear anything with it, so long as it's black."
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Very interesting. Options are always good. Not sure how it compares to others out there, but I always liked Gary on Top Shot and spoke with him briefly at PEP2. He seems like a solid stand up dude.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

I like the concept. I was watching them demo the triple nickel drill with it on their website. Deployment was and so was the reholstering. The shooter had his back to the camera so I couldn't see how easy (or hard it was). With so little material it makes me kinda nervous to use it as an AIWB option.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    With so little material it makes me kinda nervous to use it as an AIWB option.
    I think a good comparison would be the Raven Vanguard in terms of application.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    I think a good comparison would be the Raven Vanguard in terms of application.
    I agree, almost more of an evolution of the vg2 to make it easier to reholster than an all new concept.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I've got one of these for a G42. The only issue I have with it is the placement & height of the clip as it interferes with getting a full master grip on the gun.
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I agree, almost more of an evolution of the vg2 to make it easier to reholster than an all new concept.
    While you could, I wouldn't recommend trying to reholster your gun with this design. Much easier just to pull the whole thing off and snap it back on the trigger guard. Treat it just like the vanguard.
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

User Tag List