AAR: Pat Rogers/EAG Tactical Basic Carbine

Gunnuts.net link. I'm the author
    #RESIST

Looking forward to the GLS review
    Chris T Abernathy
    Business Development Manager
    XS Sight Systems, Inc. | XSSights.com
    F2SConsulting.com | FB@ Facebook.com/F2SConsultingLLC

One of the best AARs I've read. I really want to get to an EAG class.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    Looking forward to the GLS review
    Coming very soon, extremely impressed with it.
    #RESIST

Brings back memories of when I took his COC class 8-9 years ago. What kind of loadout did you need to bring to the line? I think back then we needed something like 5-7 mags on our body, so a chest rig of some sort was strongly recommended. Glad to hear he still has open enrollment classes available locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    Brings back memories of when I took his COC class 8-9 years ago. What kind of loadout did you need to bring to the line? I think back then we needed something like 5-7 mags on our body, so a chest rig of some sort was strongly recommended. Glad to hear he still has open enrollment classes available locally.
    For the basic course, just the ability to have three mags on your body. Taking the COC (Carbine Operators Course) in October. Need to find a minimalist chest rig.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    One of the best AARs I've read.
    Thank you! Just a great class to attend. Positive energy means a lot and Pat has it in abundance.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    For the basic course, just the ability to have three mags on your body. Taking the COC (Carbine Operators Course) in October. Need to find a minimalist chest rig.
    Does a war belt, Gap jeans and Polo shirt work?

Great AAR.

Pat is both a dear friend and a significant mentor to both Wayne and I......for a reason. A lot of what we do came from him and we are not shy about that. If you want to learn to fight with a firearm, and have an opportunity to train with Pat, take it-period. Thanks for the AAR.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I'd also point out that Pat ain't getting any younger. I put off (stupidly) Gunsite and now (of course) COL Cooper is gone.

User Tag List