Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NJ LEO and Constitution

Try dealing with these types and even worse, open carry advocates.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Try dealing with these types and even worse, open carry advocates.
    Nope, not envious of that at all.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Not sure I see any trait of humor there, at all.
    It has to be humor. Jersey has such a record of cops being clean and acting only within the constitution, what else could it be?

I'm going to guess, profiling human behavior, that he might have been dealing with one of the sovereign citizen types and said something really stupid in frustration.

Story on the cop wires that he was part time and has already resigned over this video.

Me thinks he parroted something back to the guy or just got completely exasperated. I suspect the raw video would be quite revealing.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Haraise View Post
    It has to be humor. Jersey has such a record of cops being clean and acting only within the constitution, what else could it be?
    While Jersey has many things it fails at, statements like this are really in bad taste and baseless. I want a bunch of things to change in this state, but statements like this are just bogus delusions trying to further separate states, their citizens, and servants into some sort of class described as "not real American's".

The majority of "OMG look what the cops did Tyranny! Brutality! Militarization! They shot my dog! Wrongful death! ect ect ect" threads on the interwebs usually aren't about NJ cops....they're about cops in the supposed "free" states. This shit happens everywhere, NJ is no worse than Missouri, Jawjaw or Texas.

To be completely honest, the cops in my city are pretty awesome with people who are not acting like jackwagons. Very pro-2A, too. Tiring story for those who heard it before, but when I lived in Virginia I never had a cop try to sell me a gun in their police department. NJ? Yeah.

To add, while I'm taken back by the cops statement, my spidey senses are also tingling that it's a devious edit. I also would like to see the full video.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Years ago one could do things like sell Polish joke books and it was socially acceptable. Nowadays racist and such is highly frowned upon, as it should be, except in the case of cops and gun owners. One can profile the hell out of them and it's OK, especially coppers.

I once had an on-line troll the troll comment duel with a retard spouting off about how all cops are brutal because they all take 'roids. I asked him if he meant "ALL!" cops and he did. Even the female cops? Yeah, that's what I thought.

From what I understand this wasn't an activist situation. It was town situation of we will do what we want because we are in charge. From what has been reported, they were there trying to fulfill an OPRA request on the animal shelter. They adopted a dog that was supposed to be in good health. 4k in vet bills later, clearly this was no the case. So they were trying to acquire some info and were getting stonewalled. The officer apparently got tasked with showing them the door.

Helmetta has been in the news before, for improprieties related to speeding tickets for out-of-town citizens.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List