Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NJ LEO and Constitution

Exactly what I suspected; he was fed up and being sarcastic.
    #RESIST

The long version.

The "long version" also has clips edited out of it.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

It's the best I could find.

This whole confrontation is a bit like pinning down the stock-boy at a grocery store about increasing food prices. I find it amusing what people will do to garner attention.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    It's the best I could find.
    Not blaming you. While the cop obviously said things that he shouldn't have said, the citizen apparently feels the need to hide parts of the interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    This whole confrontation is a bit like pinning down the stock-boy at a grocery store about increasing food prices. I find it amusing what people will do to garner attention.
    I had a common refrain for people that would come up to my traffic position and complain about things related to the event:

"If I had the power to address your concerns would I be out here directing traffic?"
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Oops. Mods please delete if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Not blaming you. While the cop obviously said things that he shouldn't have said, the citizen apparently feels the need to hide parts of the interaction.

I had a common refrain for people that would come up to my traffic position and complain about things related to the event:

"If I had the power to address your concerns would I be out here directing traffic?"
    I like that response!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List