Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NJ LEO and Constitution

Site Supporter

NJ LEO and Constitution

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/nj-c...w-constitution

Obama has decimated the freakin’ Constitution, so I don’t give a damn. Because if he doesn’t follow the Constitution, we don’t have to.

Yeah, I can't really say much without pissing off what seems to be the very few good cops out there.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

So serious, can't say anything these days without someone getting bent out of shape.

It's a misguided attempt at humor by the officer. There's nothing that an officer could possibly say to reason with the guy.

The really sad part is the number of people that will miss the obvious because it reinforces their beliefs.

Site Supporter
    You have to be careful about jokes like that when you're in a position of authority.

Not sure I see any trait of humor there, at all.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    So serious, can't say anything these days without someone getting bent out of shape.

It's a misguided attempt at humor by the officer. There's nothing that an officer could possibly say to reason with the guy.

The really sad part is the number of people that will miss the obvious because it reinforces their beliefs.
    That was my first thought, as well.

Even though it's just a "sound bite" of the entire encounter, it's pretty clear that poor COP'S choice of words aren't anything close to being sincere.

That COP needs a real grasp of the notion that discussing anything with a fool will always lead you nowhere.
    The only thing worse than arrogance is false humility.

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    That COP needs a real grasp of the notion that discussing anything with a fool will always lead you nowhere.
    Truth.

Dealing with sovereign citizen types sometimes it's fun to push their buttons. (It's a lot of fun actually because they will get worked up about some obviously made up BS, like in the video.) In this day and age of highly edited, sensational video clips and internet "news" sources, it's better to ignore them.

My impression is that he is repeating back something that was said to him earlier that of course isn't in the cut we see.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I'd be curious to see the unedited for impact and max controversy version.

That sounds like a hack job by the video editor.
    #RESIST

User Tag List