Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Miculek - Superhero?

Jerry Miculek - Superhero?

Not only the fastest man in the world with a revolver, but can hit you at 1000 yards with a 9mm revolver...

Jeezy creezy - I barely have the confidence to take a 50 yards shot let alone a 1000 yard shot. Somedays I want to move to Louisiana and hang out with Jerry to learn the ways of the Revolver Force. I mean if you think about it Dagobah was a big swamp and Louisiana is a big swamp...and Yoda was the oldest Jedi Grand Master - And Jerry is one of the oldest Grand Masters out there...Wait, does George Lucas know Jerry M?!

-Rob

What more need be said.

Last edited by TR675; 08-04-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Oh, wait, this.

I didn't watch the video yet. Did he say how long he practiced the 1000 yard shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    I didn't watch the video yet. Did he say how long he practiced the 1000 yard shot?
    No, he did not. He mentioned the data on his hold and sight in. The hold was about 150-feet above the target...Once you start thinking about that...that's like aiming at the top of a 15 story building 1000 yards away....crazy.

That was great! Thanks for posting.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

A Great Lifestyle , ..... is a term you would have to associate...with Jerry.
    Discounts on Ammo, going to your own range ( most days) getting paid to shoot guns,
    New firearms come to your door ( on a loan - basis) just having to say "please ".
    Something, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
    A Great Lifestyle , ..... is a term you would have to associate...with Jerry.
    Discounts on Ammo, going to your own range ( most days) getting paid to shoot guns,
    New firearms come to your door ( on a loan - basis) just having to say "please ".
    Something, indeed.
    I don't know Jerry, but I feel safe in assuming that he put in a lot of effort consistently over a long period of time to get where he is...
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

I agree.... Miculek's effort & determination ; forcing oneself to consistantly practice, payed off. ★★★★
    Jerry is smart enough to keep it paying off for himself & the two ladies in his family too.

He has a cape hidden somewhere.

User Tag List