Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pistol-Training.com Zero Tolerance knives

Pistol-Training.com Zero Tolerance knives

As many of you probably already know Todd teamed up with SKD to do a special run of Zero Tolerance knives with the P-T.com logo on them. 10% of the proceeds went to LiveStrong. Of course, I missed out on the original buy as I was too cheap and too lazy to order one. Soon after I bought a ZT 0350 and love it. Now, I want one of these special edition knives.

So, here is my request to see if anyone ordered any "extra" and would like to sell to me.

If not, this is my official start of a petition to Todd to either do another run .... OR .... do a run for this site P-F.com. Even better would be to offer the option to put your screen name on the blade.

Who's with me?

Here's the link if you care to read about them ...
    http://pistol-training.com/archives/3115
    Last edited by VolGrad; 07-10-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Seconded.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Third for PF.com

Also have a 350 already but what the hell, i'd be interested in some kind of PF.com edition. Would be more interested in a knife with the same length but not as "tall" from top to bottom, makes it hard to get your hand in the pocket.
    ETA: strike the above;the more I look at it the more I like it. I'm in if we don't have to buy 10 each.
    Last edited by NickA; 07-11-2011 at 04:48 PM.

I may be tempted to part with mine since I'm looking for something smaller to carry..

PM if interested

BTW, ZT will resharpen it for free.

^

I think that thing might weight more than my pistol.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    PM if interested
    Like I stated via PM I am very interested. I just wanted to wait a day or two to see if someone still had one NIB to offer -OR- to gauge the possibility from Todd of another run before committing. I didn't realize you were going public with yours at this time. It's your knife though so if I miss out, I just miss out.

We are diminished
    I'll shoot Joe at SKD an email about it. I think they're all sold out. Last I spoke with him, there had been a personnel and policy change at ZT and the company upped its minimum special order requirement from 50 to 500. But if you want to buy 499 of them, VG, I'll buy another one.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Like I stated via PM I am very interested. I just wanted to wait a day or two to see if someone still had one NIB to offer -OR- to gauge the possibility from Todd of another run before committing. I didn't realize you were going public with yours at this time. It's your knife though so if I miss out, I just miss out.

Hey I never said that i wouldn't, I PM'd you and gave you first dibs but you're not sure so it was easier to post it here then respond to a bunch of PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Hey I never said that i wouldn't, I PM'd you and gave you first dibs but you're not sure so it was easier to post it here then respond to a bunch of PM's.
    I told you I wanted to see pics to confirm the condition first and wanted to wait a couple of days to see if a NIB one popped up before committing. I figure someone on here ordered more than one in the original buy and might want to cash out now.

No problem. It's your knife. If someone else wants it before I get back to you that's not a big deal. If I miss out, I miss out.

User Tag List