Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Is it normal to have a bit of light pre travel before the heavy DA pull starts?
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Is it normal to have a bit of light pre travel before the heavy DA pull starts?
    If you're pulling from a decocked CZ then yes. It drops the hammer a little past half way

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Huh. Different.
    David S.

Are there any good BUIS options that provide a "lower 1/3 co witness" for a RMR equipped P-07/9? The current suppressor height sights take up too much of the window's precious real estate. Prefer all black or FO.

@GJM @s0nspark
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Are there any good BUIS options that provide a "lower 1/3 co witness" for a RMR equipped P-07/9? The current suppressor height sights take up too much of the window's precious real estate. Prefer all black or FO.

@GJM @s0nspark
    Mine was one of the first 07’s done my Mark H at L&M. He used a set of Sig suppressor sights (he recut the front for a Sig blade) that have a lower 3rd. I really like it. I’d suggest reaching out to Dawson. He can make whatever you height you need. Plain, FO or tritium. He’s made custom heights for me before.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Mine was one of the first 07’s done my Mark H at L&M. He used a set of Sig suppressor sights (he recut the front for a Sig blade) that have a lower 3rd. I really like it. I’d suggest reaching out to Dawson. He can make whatever you height you need. Plain, FO or tritium. He’s made custom heights for me before.
    Yep - mine were Dawsons fitted by Mark @ L&M... he can pretty much do whatever you like.
    "A man's character is his fate."

Figured I'd put this here. Had to replace my trigger return spring - pretty sure it was a CGW one. You can read the details here https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....he-work/page35 but I pretty much sprung the spring I guess . So if your trigger ever gets harder/farther back to drop the hammer and trigger is not springing back forward - it could be your trigger return spring is worn. Here you can see it is pretty out of shape - top is old spring, others are CGW and stock.

Name:  IMG_4219.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  40.5 KB
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

A certain world class competitor told me that he thought the reduced power trigger springs (CGW, PD) were all trash that failed prematurely and weren’t worth it, and that he only used the full power factory trigger return springs (Tanfo, not sure on CZ).
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 02-02-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    A certain world class competitor told me that he thought the reduced power trigger springs (CGW, PD) were all trash that failed prematurely and weren’t worth it, and that he only used the full power factory trigger return springs (Tanfo, not sure on CZ).
    Well, that sure hasn't been my experience. I have never broken a CGW trigger return spring. One of mine went for 25000 rounds of live fire and a year's worth of dryfire before I replaced it (unbroken).
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Well, that sure hasn't been my experience. I have never broken a CGW trigger return spring. One of mine went for 25000 rounds of live fire and a year's worth of dryfire before I replaced it (unbroken).
    I’ve for sure broken a few CGW RP springs in my Stock 2(s), not sure of round count but usually pretty high adding in dry fire. I haven’t left a factory spring in long enough to have an opinion yet.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

User Tag List