Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Here is a good review of the P-07 Duty from Mike Pannone.

http://shootersmagazine.com/cz-p-07-...y-knows-about/

He also has some good videos of him demonstrating the P-07 on his youtube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I ordered an OWB KT Mech "Gunfighter" modular holster for my FNS. Price point was right, at least. How do you like yours so far?
    Plusses
    1. As OWB it tucks the pistol in really well, which is a function of the curve of the holster itself and the 15° fwd cant that I ordered. Pistol disappears under an untucked shirt.
    2. Holster is very light
    3. Retention is perfect (mine does not have the adjustable retention screw)
    4. The P-shaped belt loops get the ride height just about perfect. The more typical ones would have made it ride way too high

Minuses
    1. The .06 kydex feels a hair too light. Maybe I should have paid for .08 material. We shall see.....
    2. Not usable as an IWB holster with the std IWB snap belt loops. It rides ridiculously high. That can be fixed with the strut mounted belt loops, which can be raised to lower the holster in relation to the belt line
    3. I won't be using it as an IWB anyway, as I cannot stand rigid plastic between my pants and my skin. I'll be buying a dedicated leather IWB rig soon enough.

I'm not familiar with this site so I would investigate first, but I found an absurdly good deal on the P07. The picture shows a Gen1, so clearing out old stock maybe? Anyway I thought I'd post since a few people said they were thinking about getting one.

http://www.firearms4u.com/guns/hand-...7-duty-pistol/

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    Yes, please... ask if they plan on making the new H-TAC rear sight (for the P-07/09) available for CZ 75/SP-01 pistols...
    Had CZC install these sights on my P-07 Duty. Love them especially after years tolerating those plastic stock sights.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by benq View Post
    Had CZC install these sights on my P-07 Duty. Love them especially after years tolerating those plastic stock sights.
    What front did you go with?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    What front did you go with?
    My stock front sight is #2. I've read many P07 owners of the Duty version have #3 stock. Joe @ CZC said the 6.5mm FO front sight was the best of all the sights they have. I went with their suggestion. So far POI is very close to POA.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I'm not familiar with this site so I would investigate first, but I found an absurdly good deal on the P07. The picture shows a Gen1, so clearing out old stock maybe? Anyway I thought I'd post since a few people said they were thinking about getting one.

http://www.firearms4u.com/guns/hand-...7-duty-pistol/
    Also, Damascus has the Gen1 P-07 and P-09 on sale... no sales tax for non-VA residents and free shipping. Great folks to deal with

http://www.damascusgunshop.com/shop/sale-items.html
    "A man's character is his fate."

Site Supporter
    Here is another great deal on gen 1 P 07.

http://shop.rrfeast.com/product.cz-u...lack-finish-21

After some more dry and live fire I've switched to the medium backstrap and will use that tomorrow at the match.

Up to 550 rounds now since 7/26 with no issues of any sort. I haven't done any cleaning outside of the initial clean and lube right after buying it. I generously greased the slide rails upon initial cleaning and plenty of grease still seems present. This morning I added a drop of CLP to each rail and cycled the slide a few times before running to the range.

I was very happy with my performance (especially my 20+ yd performace) at the IDPA match on Sunday. Compared to Glocks, S&W 3rd Gens, SIGs, and M&Ps (my personal reference points) this pistol is stupid easy to shoot well and fast.

I'm now pushing nearly 700 rounds of reloads and factory ammo with absolutely zero malfs of any kind.

I also got to try a squad mate's tuned up SP-01.......WOW, now I know what to save up for.

User Tag List