Page 38 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    Tula primers are not hard. They are actually softer than CCI
    I had suspected that for awhile. While I'll never tout tul ammo as anything good - for me, it does work as cheap range blasting stuff - for someone who doesn't reload.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

She is now Cajunized. Pro Grade with stainless guiderod and a 15# recoil spring(what I had for p10, ordering 18#)

Trigger is a huge improvement. Very smooth and da is definitely lighter. Installed 18# hammer spring and the lighter sear. May need heavier because the sa is lighhhttttt. I am a happy happy man. Just need to test it out now. Install was pretty easy. Very much a fan of the omega system.

Traction grips are a big no go for me. Talons kill em as far as grip goes. I should include that I have been using the sandpaper type talons. The rubber granulates are very close to these traction grips.
    Last edited by Trukinjp13; 08-06-2018 at 08:51 PM.

I’m about to pick up a mid 2014 built P-07 for what I think is an excellent price at under $400.

Did a little research and couldn’t find any info about whether there have been any updates or changes since the P-07 Gen 2’s came out.

Do you guys have an idea if an older P-07 is as good to go as a new 2018 built model?

Quote Originally Posted by LG_rocks View Post
    I’m about to pick up a mid 2014 built P-07 for what I think is an excellent price at under $400.

Did a little research and couldn’t find any info about whether there have been any updates or changes since the P-07 Gen 2’s came out.

Do you guys have an idea if an older P-07 is as good to go as a new 2018 built model?
    Is it a “P07” or a P07 “Duty?” Duty is older model.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Skip the "Duty" model. (Think Doodie)

Frames had weird melty issues ( like FNs) and other quirks.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I don't think the older Duty slides had front cocking serrations. The new one do. If it doesn't have the serrations, I'd rethink it.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It’s a P07 2nd version. Not Duty(doodie).

Has front cocking serrations.

It’s a P07 2nd version. Not Duty(doodie).

Has front cocking serrations.
    To my knowledge, there have been no notable changes between the original 2nd gen guns and current production. You should be good to go.
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    To my knowledge, there have been no notable changes between the original 2nd gen guns and current production. You should be good to go.
    Thanks guys. Going to go check it out tomorrow. Low round count <100 and sounds well cared for.

What are some modern serial numbers? Or is there a test fire date in the box? My dealer has a P07 that’s new but wondering if it’s been there a long time. The tag is all faded and seems like it’s been finger banged a bunch.

Looking to try something new out.
    P07
    VP9
    or PPQ

User Tag List