Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

I haven't had too much time for live fire, dry fire practice has been enjoyable though. The SA trigger pull is nice and crisp. Accuracy is surprising.

Still waiting on mine. Think I need a new Dealer.

I am placing my order for one of these today, eally excited to see how it pans out. I got to play with a few of these that have come through our store and I was impressed. The threads here have really swayed me in this direction.

Now, to find holsters....
    "God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best."
    -Voltaire

If anyone has a specific question for CZ Custom, my plan is to be there mid-afternoon today.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If anyone has a specific question for CZ Custom, my plan is to be there mid-afternoon today.
    Yes, please... ask if they plan on making the new H-TAC rear sight (for the P-07/09) available for CZ 75/SP-01 pistols...
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    Yes, please... ask if they plan on making the new H-TAC rear sight (for the P-07/09) available for CZ 75/SP-01 pistols...
    Or the notch width on said sight?

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Or the notch width on said sight?
    IIRC Stuart from CZC quoted that as 0.123
    "A man's character is his fate."

My only first-hand experience with a P07 duty was SOing a shooter who broke a trigger spring.

I don't remember if these use the 'omega' spring or not, but if not I would replace it with the enhanced spring sold by czcustom.com.

Everything can fail, but there are too many USPSA shooters with broken TRSs to not immediately install the improved version Angus has.

50 rounds of 147 gr Ranger RA9B down the pipe without issues. Soft shooting and still very accurate. Gonna run it out in IDPA this Sunday.

Finally a semi automatic pistol that doesn't make me question my choice to carry it instead of a revolver.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Trigger weights (average of 5 pulls measured with digital Lyman scale):
    DA: 10 lbs
    SA: 4 lbs 3 ozs

My goal for the trigger, after reading C4iGrant's thread on M4C, is to have the bearing surfaces polished to reduce both pulls by 2 lbs +/-. That's it. No different springs or trick parts.
    I don't know if polishing would affect my P07 due to the fact that's its pretty well broken in now, but I'm definitely curious to see how that goes for you. I hope you keep us posted.

The internet has no shortage of samples of one and people who don't shoot very much, so I think its pretty cool P-F has a pretty good sample of 07/09 owners who actually shoot. Its not exactly a TLG-style endurance test, but we should get a fair idea of how these guns hold up.

User Tag List