Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1201

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I think the LCI extractor was for the US market. CIP is a Euro firearms testing cert. I have 3 CIP N marked guns, without LCI extractors. My FDE P-07 (CIP N) came with a lanyard loop on the mainspring housing. My LCI gun does not have the CIP N mark.
    Good to know.
    For better or worse, why bother to. It seems to me the US market version has better trigger feel in both DA and SA. Could be just me.

BTW, I loaded some primer only rounds to test for primer strike; CCI500 (small pistol), CCI400 (small rifle primer), all ignited with #16 hammer spring with and without the use of CGW reduced firing pin spring. No ignition using CCI #450 small rifle magnum primer even with OEM hammer spring. I don't have extended firing pin.

Edited:
    Forgot to mention, tested in DA mode only since SA has stronger strike with hammer cocked back more similar to revolvers.
    Last edited by Proof; 03-06-2024 at 01:29 PM.

New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

I'm a big fan of putting the rear iron sight in front of the optic. But, the sight channel covers the extractor pin. So, I had a friend and local gunsmith machine access ports in the rear irons. Now I can service the extractor without removing the sight. Holes are sealed with RTV silicone.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I'm a big fan of putting the rear iron sight in front of the optic. But, the sight channel covers the extractor pin. So, I had a friend and local gunsmith machine access ports in the rear irons. Now I can service the extractor without removing the sight. Holes are sealed with RTV silicone.

That is INCREDIBLY slick. You are really pushing the P07 forward. If only CZ USA would take notice...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    That is INCREDIBLY slick. You are really pushing the P07 forward. If only CZ USA would take notice...
    I wish they would update the P07, but I'm pretty happy with it as is. They are readily available for around $500, CGW has excellent parts upgrades, and ATEi, Stone Bridge, or other shop can mill the slide for any optic you want.

At some point, I'll be sending another one off to ATEi for milling for a 509t2 with their Shimsight.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I wish they would update the P07, but I'm pretty happy with it as is. They are readily available for around $500, CGW has excellent parts upgrades, and ATEi, Stone Bridge, or other shop can mill the slide for any optic you want.

At some point, I'll be sending another one off to ATEi for milling for a 509t2 with their Shimsight.

No longer readily available it seems, no online vendors in stock. Makes me wonder if they are doing an updated 2.0, that would be awesome.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSelf View Post
    No longer readily available it seems, no online vendors in stock. Makes me wonder if they are doing an updated 2.0, that would be awesome.
    The P07 or the Shimsight? Both are in stock?

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/806703910864

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The P07 or the Shimsight? Both are in stock?

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/806703910864
    If you click the store links you'll see nearly all the P07s are out of stock, that engine is pretty unreliable when it comes to showing in stock.

I'm hopeful for an updated/upgraded P07, but after expecting to see one at SHOT every year for like 5 years now, I'm definitely not getting my hopes up in the least.

A more likely explanation is the whole USA is just low on stock. CZ imports their guns in batches. For example, P01s have been hard to find and high priced for several months now. Just a couple weeks ago the shipment came in and now you can find them everywhere and sometimes for a great price. P07s might be on next month/quarters shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    If you click the store links you'll see nearly all the P07s are out of stock, that engine is pretty unreliable when it comes to showing in stock.

I'm hopeful for an updated/upgraded P07, but after expecting to see one at SHOT every year for like 5 years now, I'm definitely not getting my hopes up in the least.

A more likely explanation is the whole USA is just low on stock. CZ imports their guns in batches. For example, P01s have been hard to find and high priced for several months now. Just a couple weeks ago the shipment came in and now you can find them everywhere and sometimes for a great price. P07s might be on next month/quarters shipment.

It would seem an updated P-07 is probably unlikely considering the rabid hordes of striker fired fans at this point. It very well could be that supply is low due to import waves but I don't get the impression the P-07 is a very popular model at this point as the pricing on them was VERY low prior to this shortage. Both taken together suggests maybe they might even be discontinued in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post

Shi-yeah. I’ve been waiting for a CZ Shadow2 Compact since September. Still waiting. . .
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

I was looking at picking up some P07s myself (ultimately decided just to stick with what I have), but yeah, stock is *extremely* low. I only see 3 on Gunbroker total.

User Tag List