Page 12 of 121 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

@sOnspark, does that HTac rear have the same POI as the OEM rear? It looks a bit sharp too, does it abrade clothing? It looks like it gives an excellent sight picture. I’m tempted.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    Thanks. I'm going to do this today to see if it improves my P-07 trigger.
    Don’t forget to add a little grease to the roller and sear / hammer area.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @sOnspark, does that HTac rear have the same POI as the OEM rear? It looks a bit sharp too, does it abrade clothing? It looks like it gives an excellent sight picture. I’m tempted.
    Not sOnspark, but I have the HTac on one of my P07s, and it was taller than the factory rear, though without it in hand I do not recall how much. I did have to go with a taller front sight to get POA-POI at the top of the blade.

I have the CZ Custom tactical rear on my other P07. This was the same height as factory if I recall correctly and worked with the stock height front. Very similar sight picture, just not as tall and without as much purchase for one hand racking. The website shows a sku of 1001080 for this one as opposed to 1001085 for the HTac.

I have not had problems with either tearing up clothes, but the HTac pistol is my training gun and the other is my carry piece.
    Polite Professional

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    Not sOnspark, but I have the HTac on one of my P07s, and it was taller than the factory rear, though without it in hand I do not recall how much. I did have to go with a taller front sight to get POA-POI at the top of the blade.
    Yes - this. Not interchangeable with the stock rear.

I’ve had no issues with the p-07 htac ... I don’t carry the p-10c at all. It may look sharp but feels nothing like the trijicon HD rear ;-)
    "A man's character is his fate."

Thanks PD Sgt. Darn it, I just ordered the HTAC rear because the description said standard height. I may have to return it.

Site Supporter
    Looking at the site it says the HTAC works with a 6.5mm front and the Tactical works with the 5.5mm, which I believe is the stock factory height. I have Dawson FO fronts and do not remember what heights I went with, since they measure their sights differently than CZC.
    Polite Professional

Thanks to PD Sgt. for those skus. I didn't realize it, but I think I have the Tactical rear and not the HTAC although mine looks just like sOnspark. I forgot about the profile differences and I wanted a lower profile. With that being said, I have a FO front from CZCustom, 5.5mm that I don't use. If one of you wants it just PM me and I'll send it to you. I ended up with a different height Dawson FO front. (I need to get organized. I've got different packages from Dawson all over the place for guns I don't even have anymore and now don't even know what sights I'm using...)

Edit: Forgot to include, the rear sights haven't messed up my shirts at all and I think they're less sharp than Trijicon sights I've had in the past.
    Last edited by DG12; 01-07-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Site Supporter
    You might google CZ frame bulging. Some early P-07s like your vintage showed a weird issue whereby the polymer frame bulged out away from the metal. CZ called it a cosmetic thing, a position that I disagreed with.

Interesting. Looks like the bulge issue was over 10 years ago in the Duty guns. And again that’s why I’m not an early adopter.

@DG12, PM sent. Thanks dude!

User Tag List