Page 114 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1201

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Anyone have experience using glock hogue grips on these? Apparently the 19 ones will fit the 07, but I'd actually like to hear about a glock 17 grip on a p09. I like large-as-possible grip options.

https://www.1911forum.com/threads/cz...mended.983820/

More of a p09 question, but this does seem like the p07/09 mega thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GlockenSpiel View Post
    Anyone have experience using glock hogue grips on these? Apparently the 19 ones will fit the 07, but I'd actually like to hear about a glock 17 grip on a p09. I like large-as-possible grip options.

https://www.1911forum.com/threads/cz...mended.983820/

More of a p09 question, but this does seem like the p07/09 mega thread.
    Interesting. I haven't tried a grip sleeve--but my smedium hands don't require anything more than the small grip insert on a P-07, and a rubber decal from Tractiongrips.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Does anyone have a write-up on the origin of the P-07/09 series?

Was CZ competing for a military or law enforcement contract, then sent it out to the commercial market? I'm not looking for C&Rsenal level of detail, just the broader origin story of my favorite pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeBee View Post

Was CZ competing for a military or law enforcement contract, then sent it out to the commercial market? I'm not looking for C&Rsenal level of detail, just the broader origin story of my favorite pistols.
    Great question. I'd like to know more too. My understanding is the P-07 Duty was the first gun designed for the Omega action.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by TeeBee View Post

Let’s see……. Double action guns are very popular in Europe, and in the long run polymer frames are cheaper and likely more durable. So likely adapting to the market.

Always been curious why they (CZ in general) don’t have a range program or a law-enforcement program in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Let’s see……. Double action guns are very popular in Europe, and in the long run polymer frames are cheaper and likely more durable. So likely adapting to the market.

Always been curious why they (CZ in general) don’t have a range program or a law-enforcement program in the United States.
    CZ-USA did have an LE program for a while. It was not very strong or organized though. There was an LE website showing a few departments that were running the CZ P10 and Scorpion. They had a link for armorer classes, but when you clicked on it, there was a bunch of old dates. I guess in general, they just did not get serious about LE. When the P10 came out I really thought they were going to make a strong push here in the US.

As for the origins of the P07 and P09, I just think it was CZ's way of stepping into modern pistol design. Plus as stated, I think the P07 was the basis model for the omega trigger system.
    Last edited by claymore504; 11-13-2023 at 09:43 AM.

Stopped in a LGS last Wednesday. New P-09s going for $349

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    Stopped in a LGS last Wednesday. New P-09s going for $349
    Saw one on gun.deals for $309.

A P-07 at that price would be almost impossible to say no to buying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Saw one on gun.deals for $309.
    Shipped , insured and transfered ? Online prices are misleading.

Good deal but is it really less than a LGS for $349?

User Tag List