Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1201

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Stopped in a different LGS this morning. Threaded barrel P10F for $450 tempted me.

I have never fired a P09 or a P10 , do not care for the long grip. 17 rounds and a shorter grip might make me spend the money on one.

Probably hold off until I see what the new P10 looks like.

Heck of a deal! By the time I decided to pull the trigger, they were OOS. Instead, ended up with another P-07 from GunstuffTV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Any good way to increase trigger reach on these? I'm not finding much in the way of aftermarket trigger shoes sold in the US. The backstraps do not appear to alter the upper portion of the grip and will not change the reach. I have medium hands but for some reason, the trigger shoe on the P-07 contacts my finger well into the middle phalanx of my finger. It also pinches my finger, especially when used with the heavier hammer springs.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFries View Post
    Any good way to increase trigger reach on these? I'm not finding much in the way of aftermarket trigger shoes sold in the US. The backstraps do not appear to alter the upper portion of the grip and will not change the reach. I have medium hands but for some reason, the trigger shoe on the P-07 contacts my finger well into the middle phalanx of my finger. It also pinches my finger, especially when used with the heavier hammer springs.
    I've come to the conclusion that the P-07 may not be the best choice for larger hands/longer fingers. Here are a couple aftermarket trigger options. Not sure if they would help.

https://cajungunworks.com/product/omega-trigger/

https://rushbyind.com/product/cz-p07...-flat-trigger/

I had issues with my finger hitting the frame at the end of the press, and did not find any of the options at the time to help. If i recall correctly i tried the cz custom flat trigger and the cgw old style trigger. Same issue persisted. Still one of my favorite guns to shoot but it was annoying to say the least.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that the P-07 may not be the best choice for larger hands/longer fingers.
    After a several years fighting with CZ's, I've come to the same conclusion. There's a lot to like about these guns. They're accurate, reliable, and easy to maintain. . . but I'm finding both the Beretta 92 with large LOK grips and the M&P's with Large backstrap installed to be easier to shoot consistently. There seems to be something about the extra grip circumference.
    David S.

I had a question by PM: "how much slack is there in the P-07 trigger in DA and SA modes?"

Both SA and DA pulls are 2-stage, with significant takeup. See below (note that the gun in the vids has a full CGW ProGrade kit):

DA Pull

SA Pull

@Chris17404

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I had issues with my finger hitting the frame at the end of the press, and did not find any of the options at the time to help. If i recall correctly i tried the cz custom flat trigger and the cgw old style trigger. Same issue persisted. Still one of my favorite guns to shoot but it was annoying to say the least.
    Thanks. I was looking at these trigger shoes, but I will skip that now if it didn't fix the issue for you.

User Tag List