Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1205

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

  1. #1141
    Deadeye Dick Clusterfrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ...Employed?
    $350 plus a full CGW parts kit would be around $600, the price of a stock Glock.
    https://cajungunworks.com/product/p-...grade-package/
    https://cajungunworks.com/product/sear-pin-p-07-p-09/
    https://cajungunworks.com/product/97040-fits-p-07/
    https://cajungunworks.com/product/re...09-and-p-10-c/


    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Saw one on gun.deals for $309.

    A P-07 at that price would be almost impossible to say no to buying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    Shipped , insured and transfered ? Online prices are misleading.

    Good deal but is it really less than a LGS for $349?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

  2. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    Shipped , insured and transfered ? Online prices are misleading.

    Good deal but is it really less than a LGS for $349?
    $350 locally is a really great deal.

    I got one online for $325 shipped. Add $25 FFL fee for $350 OTD
    $350 gun+ $150 slide milling +$50 internal upgrades and spare parts
    =$550 for an ultra reliable and shootable hammer fired optics ready pistol.

    About $100 cheaper than a Glock MOS which probably costs half as much to produce as a P09.

  3. #1143
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Looked around for things like threaded barrels and not much available. Could these be on the way to being out of production?

    Low prices and factory parts getting scarce?

  4. #1144
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    $350 locally is a really great deal.

    I got one online for $325 shipped. Add $25 FFL fee for $350 OTD
    $350 gun+ $150 slide milling +$50 internal upgrades and spare parts
    =$550 for an ultra reliable and shootable hammer fired optics ready pistol.

    About $100 cheaper than a Glock MOS which probably costs half as much to produce as a P09.
    That's a steal.

    The P09 I own is possibly one of my favorite plastic guns of all time. I may end up with another P07 at some point if it's just too good a deal to pass up. I went through the process of getting the P09 milled for a RDS, put in a Primary Arms gold plated barrel and got the slide cerakoted with olive green. With a red dot, the gun is an absolute laser beam. Less money in it than in my LTT 92G and easily rivals it accuracy wise. It really is the gun I'd pick up if I had to put money on hitting a dime sized target at 20 yards. Outside of my Alchemy Prime in 9mm, it's the most accurate pistol I probably own, and I could probably buy three of them set up identically, for the cost of one Alchemy.

  5. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    Looked around for things like threaded barrels and not much available. Could these be on the way to being out of production?

    Low prices and factory parts getting scarce?
    ? Dozens of stores have threaded P09s in stock for around $500.

    Primary Machine also does runs of threaded barrels.

  6. #1146
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    SE Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    That's a steal.

    The P09 I own is possibly one of my favorite plastic guns of all time. I may end up with another P07 at some point if it's just too good a deal to pass up. I went through the process of getting the P09 milled for a RDS, put in a Primary Arms gold plated barrel and got the slide cerakoted with olive green. With a red dot, the gun is an absolute laser beam. Less money in it than in my LTT 92G and easily rivals it accuracy wise. It really is the gun I'd pick up if I had to put money on hitting a dime sized target at 20 yards. Outside of my Alchemy Prime in 9mm, it's the most accurate pistol I probably own, and I could probably buy three of them set up identically, for the cost of one Alchemy.
    I am feeling the same as you about the P09. I love my Elite LTT 92, but that P09 just keeps me loving it. My favorite polymer pistol hands down.

  7. #1147
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    ? Dozens of stores have threaded P09s in stock for around $500.

    Primary Machine also does runs of threaded barrels.
    Looked for factory threaded barrels seperate from the pistol , not a pistol with a threaded barrel.

    PM also showed out of stock.

  8. #1148
    Deadeye Dick Clusterfrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ...Employed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    Looked for factory threaded barrels seperate from the pistol , not a pistol with a threaded barrel.

    PM also showed out of stock.
    Not sure what’s up with PM, but CZ sent a _lot_ of guns to Ukraine. Hopefully that explains the lack of P07/09 parts.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

  9. #1149

  10. #1150
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post

    Wow.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •