Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama and gun control.

Obama and gun control.

It appears that the White House is moving forward with their gun control agenda after reading these 2 articles, here and here.

I know there's nothing set in stone yet but I'll continue to keep this thread updated with any new additional information I find out. This will definitely help draw attention away from the Project Gunrunner debacle which I'm sure is a motivating factor as well.

Great. Get ready for "Round 2" of the national ammo shortage.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

I'd be in favor of better mental health reporting to the NICS since it's an area where the system has failed dramatically several times now, but that's about it.

At a time when Gunrunner and Fast & Furious is under tremendous scrutiny. Who is advising this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by GermanSynergy View Post
    At a time when Gunrunner and Fast & Furious is under tremendous scrutiny. Who is advising this guy?
    SATAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F-Trooper05 View Post
    Great. Get ready for "Round 2" of the national ammo shortage.
    I'm thinking more like mag shortage. During the last ban were you able to buy repair parts for pre ban hi caps? I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    I'm thinking more like mag shortage. During the last ban were you able to buy repair parts for pre ban hi caps? I don't remember.
    Yes you could, unless your individual state prohibited it.

Back in the early 2000's (while stationed in Texas) I was rocking a Browning Hi-Power with surplus mags and a Bushmaster M17s bullpup. Those were the days of plentiful and inexpensive South African 5.56 surplus ammo as well.

At the risk of sounding redundant, PLEASE support the NRA, as well as any state level gun rights organization. This is where we make a difference.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 07-08-2011 at 02:59 PM.

I think they're releasing small amounts of information on their new gun control agenda to intentionally steer the media and people's attention away from Gunrunner. Most of the general public have no idea about what's going on, don't care and would rather stick their heads in the sand.

Or watch American Idol

Yes you could, unless your individual state prohibited it.

Back in the early 2000's I was rocking a Browning Hi-Power with surplus mags and a Bushmaster M17s bullpup.
    Lets just hope it doesn't go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    I think they're releasing small amounts of information on their new gun control agenda to intentionally steer the media and people's attention away from Gunrunner. Most of the general public have no idea about what's going on, don't care and would rather stick their heads in the sand.

Or watch American Idol
    Very true!

User Tag List