Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Words...

No Words...

I am usually not at a loss for words...this also reminded me why I don't read the news...

http://bearingarms.com/stayed-squad-...fficers-death/

I'm not really surprised. Family members often seek answers to why their loved one was shot...they often forget that the family member was a POS. I fail to see how this guys dad dying of a heart attack while in police custody (resisting his 15th arrest no less) could even marginally justify his actions.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    It's simpler than that.

This is a tribe thing. The cop killer is part of their tribe and therefore in the right. The cop isn't, and was therefore wrong. Doesn't matter what the law, reason, videotape, or any other objective bit of information says...their guy is always in the right.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    TC in VA hit it on the head. There is no logic involved here.

I have lot of words -- however they all involved FXXK that guy and his whole family.
    Kevin S. Boland
    Director of R&D
    Law Tactical LLC
    www.lawtactical.com
    kevin@lawtactical.com
    407-451-4544

LOL. Next time someone calls 911 from that home maybe the cops should stay in their cars long enough for the gene pool to be cleansed just a tad. Wanna bet the family would then have their panties in a bunch about that.

Not sure who is stupider: the family or the society that continues to feed, house and protect them.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

Not sure who is stupider: the family or the society that continues to feed, house and protect them.
    There's a third party that aggravates me. What news channel thinks this is a real news story and that any of the idiotic comments from the family of a murderer deserve to be aired? The only thing missing is a quote from the murderer's family about how "he was going to go to college" (Sorry moms of the thugs killed by police, but your kids were never going to go to college.)

The new channel should not have been given them the time of day.

TC*VA has the right of this as perpetrator families always find excuses to put the blame on LE. In some instances it is most certainly a tribal thing evolving into vendettas. FWIW I have witnessed rare instances where the families though upset and grieving didn't fault the LEO involved in a lethal use of force. Some families do recognize when they've a bad seed, its just not as common in inner city, multi generational public housing.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    I have lot of words -- however they all involved FXXK that guy and his whole family.
    You took the words right out of my mouth!

Except that I would be inclined to add the news media that thinks it's a good idea to run that story right now.

I'm running at minimum staffing for my Relief on Friday so that we can send officers to Indy for the funeral. I heard about this story when I was trying to arrange staffing to cover Friday. Kevin's statement is almost word for word what I said when I was told about the story.

People like that need to be used as a replacement for ballistics gel for ammo testing.

User Tag List