Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever thought about using Stickum, Rosin bag... for Grip?

The Rogers shooting gloves offer a lot of stick 'em. I tried the Pro Grip stuff, and didn't like it because I couldn't easily shift the pistol if I got a bad grip.

In the cold, my hands seem very slippery. I like the Rogers gloves, Gen 4 texture, or the equivalent of VZ or Hogue chain link grips.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I never got around to trying any "stickum" products. However at a 1-day clinic this weekend I tried something I had in my car that I keep for the winter when my skin gets really dry and cracked. I applied some O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream and it proved to be just perfect.

I had to be careful with how much was on my strong hand palm and inner fingers because initially I felt my Gen 3 Glock slipping ever so slightly in my grip. Where it really shined was the interface between my strong hand and support hand. By eliminating the dryness there was no slipping. With no extra effort my support hand stayed solidly in contact with my strong hand. No repositioning due to recoil.

I'm not a product spokes person but this stuff has now found its way into my range bag.

I beat the crap out of my grip with heavy deadlifts and lots of chins. I used a Metolious Eco Ball for grip. It is a non-marking chalk substitute from the rock climbing world.

User Tag List