Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig P320 range report.

Considering the AR pistol brace, and the modularity of the 320, regardless of whether it is a repackaged 250, Sig is doing some interesting "out of the box" thinking.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Considering the AR pistol brace, and the modularity of the 320, regardless of whether it is a repackaged 250, Sig is doing some interesting "out of the box" thinking.
    Yup. Do like.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by gunner76 View Post
    Right now I believe all of them ship with the medium frame. It would be nice if down the road they give you the option of choosing the frame size you want so you don't have to spend $45 to get the correct size then have a medium sized frame laying around that probably no one will ever want.
    Thanks. Found out from TGS that they only get medium. I did see the size markings on the backstrap base of the grips. After giving the yellow pages a workout, found a LGS who has the full size and carry. Very nice. Glock being my only polymer frame experience, SIG's frame just exudes quality. Also tried an 18 rd mag in the 320C and it seemed to fit just fine. Now if I could just shoot one.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    See, most of my interest in these is to have an option for really small handed shooters. That's gonna be tough to evaluate if they don't distribute them that way. Dern.
    I agree. I have small hands and the small frame made a noticeable difference in how the gun fits me, but I wish I could've just ordered it that way from the start since I knew I was more than likely going to need the small frame. It would be nice if Sig offered and even smaller grip also, but I don't think there is much room, thickness wise to go any smaller than what they got now.

Thought this link to a Bruce Gray FB post re his worked over 320 would be well suited here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

When I got back to town, my FFL place had a Sig 320. I was extremely impressed by the trigger and how it felt in my hands.

Comparing it to a classic, like a P220, sure makes the 320 look less refined. I guess the proof is in the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    When I got back to town, my FFL place had a Sig 320. I was extremely impressed by the trigger and how it felt in my hands.

Comparing it to a classic, like a P220, sure makes the 320 look less refined. I guess the proof is in the shooting.
    Did you buy it?

I put another 100 rounds thru my P320. I do not keep an exact round count, but I'm near 800-1000. No malfunctions, but I still get a small blood blister and pinch to my trigger finger. Not a huge deal but annoying after 50 rounds.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I spent all of 10 minutes shooting the P320 today. First I shot five rounds at a dot, to get a feel for the pistol, and then went and shot these two groups at 25 yards, offhand. Just Aguila ball and the crappy factory sights. I wasn't that excited about the trigger, as I would have liked more roll, but it shot better than I would have expected for the circumstances and my lack of familiarity with the pistol. I really needed a better target, too, but was too rushed to change it.

A 320 with the full size upper and compact lower strikes me as the most interesting new striker gun this year. And that Bruce Gray 50 yd group haunts me.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List