Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock was sick of Sevigny shooting other peoples' guns, so they made this...

It is very well done. What 1911 did they start with?
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Nasty. Just nasty.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

That's a pretty good 'shop job. It would be intriguing to see what Glock would do with the 1911 design. Of course that means Ol' Gaston has to admit his prized pistols are less than perfection in the face of JMB's masterpiece. (I kid, I kid)

Quote Originally Posted by will_1400 View Post
    That's a pretty good 'shop job. It would be intriguing to see what Glock would do with the 1911 design. Of course that means Ol' Gaston has to admit his prized pistols are less than perfection in the face of JMB's masterpiece. (I kid, I kid)
    It would probably look like a Wilson KZ45.

...and wouldn't work with a light attached
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanM View Post
    It would probably look like a Wilson KZ45.

...and wouldn't work with a light attached
    Oh, and if the FLGR decides to follow a bullet downrange it'll be because you "limp wristed" it. Minor derail, I actually did see a 1911 send its FLGR downrange once. It came from a certain Brazilian company we all know and love.

If it had the fish gills, I'd be in.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Pretty sure that would tear a hole in the fabric of reality and loose upon us horrible creatures thought until that moment to be myth and lore.

Yeah, but once those mythic creatures were loosed on us we'd finally know the answer to the greatest Internet debate: what caliber for Gryphon?

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Pretty sure that would tear a hole in the fabric of reality and loose upon us horrible creatures thought until that moment to be myth and lore.
    Too late.

Name:  South_Park_Imaginationland_lollipop.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  91.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    THAT is a sig line right there.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List