Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever met a gun you just cant hit with?

Tok TT-33, very awkward for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <Matthew 10:28>

Site Supporter
    Any DA/SA semi auto. The one I had the most experience with was a Sig 220. If I tried to get up to speed (like I could with a 1911, a Glock or even a DA revolver) I always ended up with to groups in the silhouette. One on the breast bone and one just below the diaphragm. I could bring them together if I was slow and deliberate enough but could beat those times with the Glock or a revolver.

Dave

Seecamp .32 and the NAA mini-revolvers with standard stocks. The broadside of the proverbial barn was safe from me.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Yes. A 15,000 dollar custom hand built flintlock. I missed a target at 125 yards. I only had the one shot, though.
    I saw that on TV. That sucked!

Hand to gun fit is rather unappreciated by many folks, Lots of things go into that, trigger reach being one of those things.

We had similar issues with almost all of our IBOs when we issued 5906s at my job.

Another vote for the Seecamp. I couldn't stay on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper at 5 yards.

I am very far from the capability of a lot of the members here, but for me, it's the Sig P225 and Walther P5. I've since sold the Sig and still have the P5 with serious thought of also selling.

I had read the P225 / P6 was like "pulling Excalibur from the stone". Not for me. Couldn't do better than a 4" group for 5 rounds at 15 yards. Same w/ the P5. I guess I do better w/ double stack 9mm's.

Site Supporter
    Compact glocks. I have tried 19s, 23s and 32s. Can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn standing in front of it. Give me a sub compact or full size and I do fine. I also have a hell of a time with LEM HKs when at speed. I have been told if you can shoot a revolver you can shoot a lem, but that isn't the case for me. My 19-3 smith is like a laser beam whereas any LEM I have tried I tend to pull low at speed.

Walther P99 DA/SA. I don't know why. I just tend to pull shots low with them. Even slow fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave
    My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

People let me shoot-magnum caliber derringers at work often and ontop of them feeling like a flint lock pistol that takes a second to fire... The recoil I know is soon to ensue doesn't help either. The other one was a 45-70 handgun that I shot once at 15 yards and missed and didn't give it a second go.

User Tag List