Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is This!?

What is This!?

Can someone who stayed at a Holiday Inn Express break this down for me? Because this looks for all the world like someone's video entry into the "Worlds Worst Gun Derpness for 2014."
    In one frame the clang of the target holder being hit is clear as a bell.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

That is what is known as douchebaggery

So, uh, is the plan to fall to the ground intentionally, and fight from the ground? Seems like a bad plan.

I guess Airsoft is for sissy wimps.

I would like to know what range is letting them do that.

Truth!
    Guided Chaos is a unique style of martial art created in 1978 by ex-cop and homicide expert John Perkins. Instead of rigid techniques or rules-based sport fighting, Guided Chaos prepares you for real violence by teaching adaptability so you can spontaneously create your defense using natural principles of energy, movement and physics. There's nothing mystical about these principles and they are, in fact, quite ancient. Nevertheless, virtually no one teaches them anymore--and no one teaches them the way we do.

If wanted the experience of having a fat dude breathe heavily on me while trying to push me around, I'd cut in line at Sizzler.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    If wanted the experience of having a fat dude breathe heavily on me while trying to push me around, I'd cut in line at Sizzler.
    I kept expecting him to grab the shooters hand and start smacking him with his own Glock while screaming, "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"

I've got to admin, this made me laugh out loud. Well done.

GardonneVT, as someone who is a semi-regular guest of the HIE chain, I've got nothin'. There appears to be no shortage of moronic and dangerous conduct with firearms on Youtube.

I'm guessing that the "instructor" is quite the legend in his own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I'm guessing that the "instructor" is quite the legend in his own mind.
    If the literature on 'Guided Chaos' is any indication, there is no shortage of grandmaster worship going on for Perkins (the obese dude). Disappointing, because there are a few really solid and innovative principles in GC, the above video not included.

I finally found a new sig line.

I also like how their balance training device was a broken piece of wood. Possibly broken by the fat guy stepping on it?

User Tag List