Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bodybuilders Against Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    While I would never do that, now every time I encounter such a person instead of being irritated I'm going to remember this and be amused. Thank you. You just made shopping more tolerable for me.
    I'm glad, Tom.

Probably not the best idea for me to do that, I agree. Sometimes, I just have to do it though...
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I find your careless mocking of the struggle of addiction offensive. *

* Note: This is sarcasm. The first person who sends me angry PM's about this bit of sarcasm will have their house burned down.**

** Note: This, too, is sarcasm. I will probably not actually burn your house down. But I will look for you. I will find you. And I will give you a power noogie.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    Sometimes when a person at the grocery store parks their cart so it's blocking an aisle and walks away for a minute, I put an extra item or two in their cart. I figure a person that inattentive might actually buy them.

Just two of the most recent reasons why PF.com really needs a "LIKE" button... or something similar.
    If you can't taste the sarcasm, try licking the screen.

Gettin’ old and blind ain’t for sissies. ~ 41Magfan

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    Sometimes when a person at the grocery store parks their cart so it's blocking an aisle and walks away for a minute, I put an extra item or two in their cart. I figure a person that inattentive might actually buy them.
    People that leave their carts loose in the parking lot... man, kitten those people. There's not a fire in Hell hot enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    People that leave their carts loose in the parking lot... man, kitten those people. There's not a fire in Hell hot enough.
    Oh man, that is a huge pet peeve of mine. One time I did completely lose it in a Target parking lot at a woman, who pushed her cart into the space next to her car, the next space over was the KITTENED cart return!!! I was pulling into a parking space and she just shoves the cart in the general direction of the return, missing my vehicle by about 6 inches, hops in her SUV and starts to drive away. My friend was with me at the time says, "It was the most epic verbal beat down I have ever seen." I vaguely remember stringing together expletives in a fashion that would have made a sailor blush as I in no uncertain terms told her to get out of her truck and put the kitten-kitten-kitten cart in the kitten-kitten-kitten cart return. Once she had done that and was visibly terrified I immediately switched gears and politely thanked her.

The next day I decided to start seeing a therapist about anger management and thankfully I have gotten much better and calmer. But seriously...just put the cart in the cart return...

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Almost as bad as people who drive over the lines right through the lot...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

How about those people who try to parallel park going forward?!?!?!?!?!

Or the ones that try to parallel park going backward when there is traffic?!?!?!??!?

I think Misanthropist took the name that we should all have.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Yeah, there's a reason I started using that handle. Back in...1999 or so.

Humanity is the devil.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Oh man, that is a huge pet peeve of mine. One time I did completely lose it in a Target parking lot at a woman, who pushed her cart into the space next to her car, the next space over was the KITTENED cart return!!! I was pulling into a parking space and she just shoves the cart in the general direction of the return, missing my vehicle by about 6 inches, hops in her SUV and starts to drive away. My friend was with me at the time says, "It was the most epic verbal beat down I have ever seen." I vaguely remember stringing together expletives in a fashion that would have made a sailor blush as I in no uncertain terms told her to get out of her truck and put the kitten-kitten-kitten cart in the kitten-kitten-kitten cart return. Once she had done that and was visibly terrified I immediately switched gears and politely thanked her.

The next day I decided to start seeing a therapist about anger management and thankfully I have gotten much better and calmer. But seriously...just put the cart in the cart return...

-Rob
    Lol.. Never gone that far, but: was walking out of a Wal-mart with my mom and wife, and unleashed an epic rant about all the loose carts, and the questionable genetics of those that left them. Mom gets a sheepish look on her face and admits that she usually leaves hers by the car.
    Aaawkward.

User Tag List