Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bodybuilders Against Guns

Bodybuilders Against Guns

Had to Share this.

Bodybuilders Against Guns...

P.S. Apparently he is upset that a certain segment of the population does not share his sediments... (Care to post something on his web page?!?)

wouldn't the correct counter sign be "Walmart made me fat by selling me spoons" ?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Looks like an epic troll job to me.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Hilarious troll is hilarious. Love the latest "Guido & Guidette" shot.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Who, Me?!? Sorry, but you couldn't be further from the truth... The garbage that this guy posted on his FB page kinda irritated me, and I decided to share it. He begins with a bold header "Bodybuilders Against Guns" and then proceeds to self inflate his ego - "Went hard on legs and back this morning, really starting to shred up for the summer."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Stugotz, no not you. They are saying that the FB page is a troll.
    Hey Tom, Thanks for the clarification. My take on this insignificant piece of Horse Hockey is that while he is extremely anti-gun, (backed with lies stated as fact) he is so self-absorbed in being a "Pretty Boy' that his message has ZERO support (even amongst his piers) and is only serving to incite pro 2nd amendment groups.

Step away from the Facebook... just... step... away.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Stugotz View Post
    Hey Tom, Thanks for the clarification. My take on this insignificant piece of Horse Hockey is that while he is extremely anti-gun, (backed with lies stated as fact) he is so self-absorbed in being a "Pretty Boy' that his message has ZERO support (even amongst his piers) and is only serving to incite pro 2nd amendment groups.
    Stugotz, I was referring to the FB page, not you. Sorry about the confusion.

These people get to vote. And their votes count as much as yours and mine. Does everyone realize that?

Something must be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Stugotz View Post
    Had to Share this.

Bodybuilders Against Guns...

P.S. Apparently he is upset that a certain segment of the population does not share his sediments... (Care to post something on his web page?!?)
    I'd be mad too if people didn't want to share my naturally occurring material that is broken down by processes of weathering and erosion.

User Tag List