Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats The Worst Gun Sold in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I hear that... Then i see charging handles snap off on multiple specimens (and the person always says, "It's got a lifetime warranty!"). And I have yet to see folks with 5k rounds through one.
    Oh, well then I guess they can screw that up too.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

As someone else mentioned, there's also Century. Anyone ever see a Century CETME that would work, off the shelf?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    And I have yet to see folks with 5k rounds through one.
    Not many people who, either through necessity, parsimony, or ignorance, limit themselves to the $200 gun counter ever spend $1500 on ammo.

A surprising number of them, however, as why nobody makes a $100 leather IWB for their $150 zinc .380. This is one of the great mysteries of the gun store.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Not many people who, either through necessity, parsimony, or ignorance, limit themselves to the $200 gun counter ever spend $1500 on ammo.

A surprising number of them, however, as why nobody makes a $100 leather IWB for their $150 zinc .380. This is one of the great mysteries of the gun store.
    Beat me to it! But then most people who buy 6-900 dollar guns won't ever spend that much an ammo either :P

The worst pistol I ever got was a Armalite AR-24 9mm. It couldn't get through a magazine without an FTE with double feed. So I sent back this new pistol and got it back much used. Some novice dremel tool user had gone to town all over it. I could not believe that in good conscious they sent it back and it still didn't work. I called and after a while the guy admitted they didn't know much about pistols at Armalite. They sent me a brand new one which I sold without taking it out of the wrap.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Beat me to it! But then most people who buy 6-900 dollar guns won't ever spend that much an ammo either :P
    True, but 5% is bigger than 1%.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Well, if not for all the 22 ammo, I'd be one of those 100 rounds a month shooters. :O

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

Taurus and Hi-Point I would say.

Site Supporter
    Taurus 24/7 OSS is the worst pistol I have ever owned. After 300 rounds I traded it toward another G17. Lesson learned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

For a while I wondered why Taurus didn't take their normal approach and just clone a Glock like they did S&W revos and Beretta autos. Then I got hit with a cluebat and realized if it could be made cheaper, Glock would make it cheaper.
    I am not fat, I am wearing organic body armor.
    "Foreign policy is best left to the people with a head for negotiation and satisfying others without really giving anything away: customer service representatives."
    - Sheepdog247

User Tag List