Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats The Worst Gun Sold in America?

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    ever heard of tongue-in-cheek or shall I fetch some Kleenex?
    I don't roll that way homie, you can keep your Kleenex for when you watch SME's handle the VP9.

I'd think anything with "Century Arms International" on it would make the top 10.

My wife has an SC that's made it through the 2v round challenge just fine. I've also had a couple that were pretty darn good.

It just has a clunky action. I'd put one up against an M&P any day.

Worst gun has to go to the XD's.
    _________In celebration of Ramadan, I'll be eating Pork all month. You're Welcome._______________________

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    The Judge. Can someone please tell me why?

I wish all gun companies were publicly traded so we could see their financial statements. I bet Taurus does extremely good business. I suspect that making crappy guns as cheap as possible is an excellent business strategy. Its a wonder anyone makes decent pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I'm going to go with the Kel Tec PF 9. Almost unshootable.
    Craptastic QC causing multiple failures? Absolutely. Unshootable from hard recoil? Squeeze tighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I'm going to go with the Kel Tec PF 9. Almost unshootable.
    Really? Mine works. Goes "bang" when I pull the trigger and the holes all appear on the same piece of paper. Granted, I wouldn't take it to a course where I was going to put 250+ rounds downrange, but for a backup/pocket pisto, it's OK. (I did add finger extensions to the bags, and it wears a CT Laserguard.)

We've also got a Davis .380 someplace, which, again, did OK until the ejector retaining roll pin sheared off...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    Craptastic QC causing multiple failures? Absolutely. Unshootable from hard recoil? Squeeze tighter.
    I did. It hurt even worse. The gun went away very shortly after, and it has not been missed.

Hi Point anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Hi Point anything!
    I disagree. The carbine is actually not a complete dog turd. Blowback works decent in a carbine. Not so much in a pistol, as seen by the seemingly infinite junk handguns they make. And even worse, their grips are quite slick so even out of the box they make a terrible impact weapon. Hell, I would bet money that if you struck someone hard enough you might even break the pistol and hurt yourself.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Whats The Worst Gun Sold in America?

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I disagree. The carbine is actually not a complete dog turd. Blowback works decent in a carbine. Not so much in a pistol, as seen by the seemingly infinite junk handguns they make. And even worse, their grips are quite slick so even out of the box they make a terrible impact weapon. Hell, I would bet money that if you struck someone hard enough you might even break the pistol and hurt yourself.
    I hear that... Then i see charging handles snap off on multiple specimens (and the person always says, "It's got a lifetime warranty!"). And I have yet to see folks with 5k rounds through one.

User Tag List