Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -Need your perspective --New Style Concealed Carry Holster

Site Supporter
    ^^^^ Juggalo??
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I also just noticed this on the site: Do you honestly expect your customers to constantly ask about medical devices before they ever get "near" someone again? Given that these magnets will be worn on the torso, they will inevitably be pressed against people from time to time. "Great to see you, uncle Jack! It's been years. WOAH WOAH!! STOP!!!! DON'T HUG ME!!!!"
    Customers may need to open-carry a warning label.

please know that the inventor has served in both military and law enforcement, received exceptional handgun training and carried a handgun concealed for years and wears a handgun everyday all day.
    Statements like this were often flags for the least proficient and competent people I had through CCW classes. So there's that...

I like innovation so kudos. However, this holster looks like a solution in search of a real problem and sticks out as one of those methods for guys who carry a different way with a different gun when they rarely even carry.

I think the issues with it for me are summed up by its description: a holster that is attached only to the outer garment via magnets. Every con can be mixed in with that description. Gun sag, coat flopping around, magnet failure, etc.

I agree a video demo of the whole rig would help, but I'd bet I'm pretty close on my assumptions at this point.

I would never use or recommend this holster based on the simple fact that
    the gun is anchored to a garment and not your body. What if you forget your jacket
    at a restaurant. What if somebody grabs you by your jacket? If your RH sleeve gets pulled down
    over your shoulder you're basically disarmed. Your other holsters look great but I would pass on this one.

Can you even run with that type of carry? While you will probably walk most of the time, running may be necessary once in a while. Can we have a video of that?

Reminds me of a movie I saw once.

Name:  17994d1399995301-10-round-clip-capacity-max-boondock_1.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  82.1 KB

User Tag List