Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: #StopArmedRobberyCulture

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Okay, I'm stopping here. This is my peak. Everyone just remember these jokes and replay them in your head when I post something boring. This is how I want to be remembered.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    These words, an epic road-trip post, and a ram's horn haircut are forever your legacy. Along with The Fanged One and our favorite former contractor you represent America's hat well, sir.

No doubt aboot it, buddy.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar

You're too kind. Cheers.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    I think if we all took up some active hobbies, found ways to express ourselves creatively in a way that supports a vibrant street culture, and ensured that kids were getting a nutritious breakfast, and maybe combined that with the legalization of some soft recreational drugs, most of this could be sorted pretty quickly.

For active hobbies, I recommend the cooperative game of Tag.

For nutritious breakfasts, a simple mix of eggs and potatoes and ham should do. We called that "hash" when I was a kid.

Creative expression and a vibrant street culture? After a recent visit to Brooklyn, I'm going with Tagging.

And what could be more helpful than scaling back the war on drugs by legalizing hash?

#HashandTagforTaggingandHashwhileHashtaggingforthe cure
    I propose a series of Hash Runs to promote this.
    #HashrunforHashandTagforTaggingandHashwhileHashtag gingforthecure
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by jumpthestack View Post
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

#governmentsubsidizedammoforall
    #StopMyNeedingToLeadPoisonCriminals

not doing it right am I.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    These words, an epic road-trip post, and a ram's horn haircut are forever your legacy.
    You need to shoot over to TPI and check out the Burning Man entry. I am so buying any books he puts out.

The dumbest thing to me... and I think the Rape Culture thing has its fair share of nonsense. BUT, even if we accept *everything* they say about the definition of rape, teaching men not to rape, etc...

In what way does that invalidate female self defense as a short term solution to the problem? College girls carrying snubbies doesn't seem to interfere at all with also teaching men not to rape at all, for any definition of rape.

It like, if you're broke and need to pay rent tomorrow. One person says "get a job." The other person says "ask your friend if you can borrow some rent money." You're kind of going to have to do the second one even if the long-term solution is really to get a job, even if don't think it's a global, long-term solution to the problem.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpthestack View Post
    So..... Perfect.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List