Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat making M&P barrels

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    So are we back to P30forums after the short Berettaforum switch?

I'm basically a lurker here, but I have to say that's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

You forgot CZforum.
    That was just you, me, and a couple other guys causing trouble on Berettaforum
    Last edited by JV_; 06-03-2014 at 11:41 AM.

I was shooting H&K before Rainbow Six.

Attachment 2366
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    He should be leaning on a fixie...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I was shooting H&K before Rainbow Six.
    The best $500 handgun you can get for $1,000

#shotsfired
    If not me, then who?

H&K: It's a Glock with $400 of smugness included.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

The hate is strong with these two…

I didn't notice having any accuracy issues with my m&p but picked up a storm lake barrel for a good price anyway,I can't wait to hear some reviews of the Wilson barrel.
    JV I'm a m7p fan also .I shoot them better then most pistols I've had.I've bought and sold 4 hk's while still having my old m&p.not to mention I've got a box of parts and holsters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    So are we back to P30forums after the short Berettaforum switch?
    That is funny!

On the one hand, it's great the Wilson/Apex et al have the commitment and wherewithal to come up with this sort of after-market support for the M&P.

On the other, I'm a bit disgusted that S&W simply doesn't get their act/manufacturing together for once and for all regarding the M&P; their failure to do so seems to necessitate aftermarket components and fixes. Such can work for and aficionado/hobbyist, but I see as a significant detriment to organizations and dedicated users on a budget. Especially since competitors can deliver comparable platforms at an equal or lower buy-in cost, without the aftermarket fix nonsense seemingly necessitated. As I've mentioned before, the S&W approach seems to resemble a game of Wack-A-Mole more than a serious market contender.

Unless (and I realize that this may be the case for some) a M&P intrinsically really offers a significant difference to a shooter/organization, it seems to make little sense to have to invest in both the gun and subsequent components and/or gunsmithing efforts merely to achieve parity with its competitors (such as Glock, Walther, FN, HK etc.)...

Best, Jon

User Tag List