Thread: 92fs compact

92fs compact

Have a friend that has a new in box 92fs l compact. This is a old one non rail. I know I have really enjoyed shooting Berettas again along with shooting my carry P30 and P2000sk has gotten me to shoot more. I have enjoyed my 92 FS centurion, 90-two and enjoying my 92g vertec I just got a lot I cannot leave for the range without it.

Now the question is he wanted a uspc 9 v1 but that was not a trade I was willing to do at that time, I keep planning on converting to LEM but still have not done it since the P30 and P2000sk has been fitting in well and have not had a need to change it. I Do have backups for my carry guns.

Now he has asked about my g19rft2 but since I have never shot a 92 compact before and I was wondering if the trade would be even or wise. When I was carrying glocks this was the backup to the gen2 and gen3 I have. Gen 3 training and gen 2 for carrying. I carry a P30/2000sk now in lem and I thought about a maybe doing the 92 from time to time with the vertec since I am shooting it well.

I enjoy my P-series HKs, 92's, and my glock 19's would replacing a 19 with another 92 be wise since I will probably not be able to find another compact to have two at a decent price to carry one and have a backup unless a compact and Centurion are close to be considered 2.

I think the question is this: is it harder to find/obtain a g19rtf or the 92fs compact with no rail? I don't know because I've never looked into it. I'd obtain whatever is harder to get if it were me.

Hound Dog - the 92 Compacts are rarer than hen's teeth. The RTF G19 a little less so, but, easily replaced with a similar design in the Gen4. Plus, at least in my neck of the woods, the G19 is about $100 less than the 92 in any configuration - sounds like a no-brainer trade for me!

Well he doesn't want to trade was half way there and he wanted $580 cash. Texted me, wtf I think I will just keep the rtf2, head overseas Saturday.

User Tag List