Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stoeger Cougar 8000F - Why does nobody talk about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    To this day I am proud of myself for never pestering FBI SWAT guys to play with their MP-10s out on the range when they'd come in to practice. That took about as much gun nerd self-control as I have.
    You screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave
    My wife has already written my obituary which, in part, attributes my death to complications from my second penis reduction surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    To this day I am proud of myself for never pestering FBI SWAT guys to play with their MP-10s out on the range when they'd come in to practice. That took about as much gun nerd self-control as I have.
    I don't have much use for 10mm, but one of those guns in the Navy configuration fills me with 10mm lust that would make Robb Allen blush.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    We have a local agency that went for the MP-10.

I've been known to do the math on my odds of getting issued one if I abandoned my current career and applied to that organization.

Still haven't made a final decision.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Abby has the 40S&W ones, they are fun, but not like a 10mm would be
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

The Stoeger Cougar is an excellent pistol. Mine has been flawless for three years and hundreds of rounds. The posts and reviews on the internet overwhelmingly are positive. Don't let the small percentage of detractors sway you from what is an outstanding firearm. Just dig around on the internet. ; )

User Tag List