Thread: Heinie front sight width?

Heinie front sight width?

Would anyone know the width of the Heinie Qwik S8 front for the P30 found here.. http://www.heinie.com/product_info.php?products_id=172 I see that the rear notch measures .156 wide. I have a set of S8s and am curious if the FS width is the same with the only difference being the rear. I will measure the front sight width on mine in the morning for a comparison.
    Taking a break from social media.

@CCT125US Did you ever happen to ever figure this out? I'd be curious to find out. I want to combine a .125" front with a .140" (ledge) rear.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    @CCT125US Did you ever happen to ever figure this out? I'd be curious to find out. I want to combine a .125" front with a .140" (ledge) rear.
    Holy necropost. The width of the Heinie Tritium FS is in fact .125. Only concern would be the height of other brands, as the Heinies tend to sit higher, if I recall correctly. The .125 would visually pair fine with a .140 rear in my opinion.
    Taking a break from social media.

Thanks!

I'm planning to do a set of Heinies. I just wasn't sure what the front was, since they don't list it on the website.

User Tag List