Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JRC AIWB-CDA II: The skinny man's Holy Grail...

That certainly did the trick. When we were on the range the last time I had a hard time figuring how you were going to successfully conceal using your current rig. Everything just showed thru. The boy has no meat on his bones folks and it just looked like bones poking out in all the wrong places. This new rendition seems to have corrected that.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by rsa-otc View Post
    That certainly did the trick. When we were on the range the last time I had a hard time figuring how you were going to successfully conceal using your current rig. Everything just showed thru. The boy has no meat on his bones folks and it just looked like bones poking out in all the wrong places. This new rendition seems to have corrected that.
    That was a non-JRC rig that was being used while Jim tweaked the II.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    That was a non-JRC rig that was being used while Jim tweaked the II.
    Ah ha. The has been turned on. I was wondering since I didn't remember it being so obvious the time we got together before last.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

But the 5SL SME works so well for me, and I wasn't even looking for a better mouse trap. Must resist the urge to spend. And its funny how people define skinny or short...... try 5' 0" 120 lbs for size.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    But the 5SL SME works so well for me, and I wasn't even looking for a better mouse trap. Must resist the urge to spend. And its funny how people define skinny or short...... try 5' 0" 120 lbs for size.
    Always with the one up man ship

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BaiHu; 05-27-2014 at 01:34 PM.

That's pretty cool.

Just curious, but as a male, how do you wear your gun directly at 12 o'clock?

This is very interesting. I had the same problem with a JRC AIWB rig and any holster with an offset loop. The gun rotates around that loop. It's especially hard to holster in these, because once you apply pressure to the holster with the gun, the holster moves away instead of the gun going into it. I figured out I could sort of "puff out" my stomach, or just do a pelvic thrust, and get the gun in, but neither of those is something I want to ingrain into my muscle memory for a variety of reasons

I will keep this in mind if/when I decide to try the JRC again. Looks like a great solution. The holster concealed better than anything else I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Generally we wear it slightly offset to the strong side, so in the case of a right-handed man, at 12:30-2:00. In the crease between your junk and your pelvis.

There is a thousand page thread stickied at the top of this forum with tons of info on appendix carry and how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    I'm a eunuch

Seriously though, I'll give you the math. From navel to pubic bone on me is 7" and the holster to hammer is 8". My junk is soft, so if I go into a full squat or do a front kick, the viscera accommodates that last inch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

User Tag List