Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ernest Langdon Beretta class

I hope something like this happens again, I will drive to it. I am looking forward to hearing more of what is coming from Beretta, Wilson Combat, and Langdon Tactical.

I'm just a nobody, but: for two names like Langdon and Wilson to put this effort into an oft-maligned platform like the 92 is pretty cool. No doubt there's money to be made, but it seems as much like a "because we want to do it" thing, and I respect that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    No, I don't need a Beretta, nope - I really don't. Ain't gonna do it, no way.
    Also, this

Thanks for taking the time to put together the detailed AAR. I'm sorry I was unable to attend-hopefully in a future one. That 19 92s were heavily used without a single stoppage says much about the reliability of the pistol, despite its relatively high parts count. Kudos to Ernest, the Wilsons, and Beretta for making this (and hopefully future ones) happen.

Best, Jon

So did anyone drop any hints when the APX pistol will be out?

APX Pistol...I had not heard of that.

Beretta was supposedly working on it for the MHS proposal.

Excellent AAR.

All shooters trained with OWB holsters, although Ernest and I came to and left the range with our Beretta pistols in JM Custom Kydex appendix rigs.
    To me, this is a milder version of "pistol instructors who arrive and leave with all of their guns in a bag". What's the reasoning behind carrying appendix but training with OWB?
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

We discussed this. EL thinks AIWB is inherently dangerous, compared to OWB, and doesn't want to appear to be endorsing a form of carry that is not appropriate for many to most shooters.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    We discussed this. EL thinks AIWB is inherently dangerous, compared to OWB, and doesn't want to appear to be endorsing a form of carry that is not appropriate for many to most shooters.
    Makes sense, and I agree with his reasoning.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

User Tag List