Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PPC Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    Can't wait to get this "house sold/house bought" thing outta the way and start chasing some guns.
    Don't you guys just tow them to a new place in your neck of the woods.....

Just kidding brother. The in between homes is very stressful as it doesn't take much I create a domino crisis.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Yep, West Virginia, where home improvement is adding a room onto your trailer. Moving back to my hometown...gets me out of my work town, housing is way cheaper and I'll have a walk-in closet big enough for my gun safe. And housing savings = earlier retirement and MORE REVOLVERS.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    I'd sure love to have my Ken Eversull bull gun back. Sold it to another trooper when I quite shooting on the LSP team. Not sure, but don't think he's doing PPC guns now.

PPC guns are so specialized, but there is something about a handgun that can hold in the X at 50 yards.

Ken
    I have my comp. ppc Eversull that I am going to sell. Should we talk?
    Z9Gideon

Site Supporter
    Hopefully you don’t hit with the new house means new furniture wife rule. I admit our new furniture is really nice but I often think I would have rather had a walk-in gun room or a Harley Davidson. If I was looking for a PPC revolver I would look for a used on and I would start at your local police academy and retired police. Put a flyer up at the police academy. They usually have a bulletin board and often today’s officer’s are the children of officers. Go to a local PPC match and gun clubs. Find the old gun nuts. I’m sure there are old retired police Officer’s that could use the money and would be glad knowing it went to a good home.

Interesting to see a 4 year old thread pop back up. I am curious to know if the OP ever picked anything up.

For what it’s worth Roy Huntington is still doing revolver work. He’s trying to pass that knowledge on to a friend of mine in the process.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List